corvette vs. my bike

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: corvette vs. my bike

ORIGINAL: speedracer138
One more VERY IMPORTANT WARNING! STREET RACING CAN GET YOU OR SOMEONE KILLED!
So, Let's be careful out there!
Well said speedracer!

Old 04-07-2006, 08:19 PM

ORIGINAL: speedracer138
One more VERY IMPORTANT WARNING! STREET RACING CAN GET YOU OR SOMEONE KILLED!
So, Let's be careful out there!

i couldn't agree more. i usually never f around with my bike. and you are right, i was worried about this car. didn't know what type of stupid things he was going to do.

Old 04-07-2006, 09:36 PM

i can respect that. every race has its place!! the RACE TRACK/DRAG STRIP.

Old 04-07-2006, 11:35 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

DITTO!

Old 04-09-2006, 05:16 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: importmonkey

ya know...i wasn't really expecting to see the headlights of this car in my mirrors so close...i turn around and see it's a corvette. "okay, this guy wants some," i thought. so i punch it. get to the light....he's right there. "wow, i'm impressed." after skidding to a stop at the light and turning on to my road i see him behind me again. so i punch it. the front comes up in first. then i shift to second and the front comes up again. after i shift to third i look back and still see his f-ing headlights! by then i run out of road and skid to a slow pace as i pull into my parking lot. i see him stop and think, "oh crap...is this an undercover cop?" so i put it into neutral and turn around. he gets out of his car and says, "nice bike." as i return the favor and say, "nice car," his '00 (or so) black corvette starts moving as he's standing next to it. he then says, "thanks man," as it rolls into the curb in front of my house. i wonder what he did to that thing...i guess it's time for more mods.
Yeah, those vetts are quick. I supercharged a 02 zo6 at our shop and it hit 520hp on a dynojet to the wheels...... This car rocks... I also upgraded a 04 svt cobra with a bigger pully,air filter, full exhaust, and a copm programer... and this bad thing hit 550 to the wheels, I drove it around the block and that thing revs so quick its hard to keep the gears shifting....

Old 04-09-2006, 05:24 AM

Yeah a close friend of mine has an '05 cobra that he has done a little work on. It'll beat a vette, and if he made it any faster I think it would rip a whole in the space time continuium... lol

I have ran across a couple highly modded cars that have beaten my bike, when they talk smack I just get a laugh when I tell em I spent 10 grand on my bike...How much did you spend again? lol

Old 04-09-2006, 07:49 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ryninger

Yeah a close friend of mine has an '05 cobra that he has done a little work on. It'll beat a vette, and if he made it any faster I think it would rip a whole in the space time continuium... lol

I have ran across a couple highly modded cars that have beaten my bike, when they talk smack I just get a laugh when I tell em I spent 10 grand on my bike...How much did you spend again? lol
lol no kiddin and we get better mpg lol. and look cooler and the ladies like the biker image lmao......

Old 04-10-2006, 05:41 PM

ORIGINAL: lemac

lol no kiddin and we get better mpg lol. and look cooler and the ladies like the biker image lmao......

dat's right! [sm=exactly.gif]