changed my mind

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Default changed my mind

Went riding with a buddy yesterday, and he had the Yoshi RS-5 pipe on, he had taken the baffles out...and it sounded sick, and looked nice...I had wanted to get the Two-Bros, but after seeing and hearing the Yosh for the first time, I might have changed my mind!!

I have heard good things about both, and they both look great, but two different looks, I guess for me its a money issue

Old 04-21-2006, 09:57 PM
Default RE: changed my mind

If I have a hard time picking something out. I def narrow it down to $$. Just makes to decision a bit easier.

Old 04-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: littledevil

If I have a hard time picking something out. I def narrow it down to $$. Just makes to decision a bit easier.
Makes good sense but when I do that I usually wait and save for the more expensive thing. Not saying that the more $$ the better but it seems that everything I want usually cost more [:@]

BTW I like the yosh sound a lot, you can hear those puppies coming

Sup LD how have you been?

Old 04-21-2006, 10:56 PM

I'm doing good. Keeping busy... Trying to get in as many rides as possible. How's the new business rollin?

Old 04-21-2006, 11:00 PM
Super Moderator

ya i really like the yosh pipe.... you could tell a yosh pipe by just the way it sounds.....

Old 04-21-2006, 11:03 PM

I agree with Notstock... I would save up to get the more expensive parts, that's my style too and I'm also a big Savings shopper. I shop around to find the cheapest price on the most expensive item. lol

Old 04-21-2006, 11:38 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: littledevil

I'm doing good. Keeping busy... Trying to get in as many rides as possible. How's the new business rollin?
More like putsing along right now, I was used to my phone ringing off the hook at my previous location, know I pick it up just to see if it is still in service[&o] lol.

Other than that it's great I do not miss the commute and it will pick up eventually, it has to failure is not in my vocabulary.

Glad to hear things are good for you, sorry about the rainy forecast though[&o]

Old 04-23-2006, 05:39 PM

got Yosh's on both of ours, the only thing I would change is to go to a full system!

Old 04-24-2006, 03:08 AM
1st Gear Member

yeah the yoshi sounds pretty good on the 636......

Old 04-26-2006, 07:42 AM

Just fitted a Yoshi RS-5 undertail to my '05 zx6r and said goodbye to that sewing machine sound I endured before. Now motorist on the highway actually know I am there and sometimes pull over for me to pass. Picked it up from Palmetto Motorsport in Miami, if serious give Mario a call there and say to him that Fabian from Barbados recommends this pipe and he'll give u a good price on it.

Quick Reply: changed my mind