NEW MEMBER HERE!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 03:56 AM
Default NEW MEMBER HERE!!

Sup guys I just bought a 2006 Ninja 250R in Yellow today. It should be delivered to my house sometime next week! I'm excited to ride and this is my first bike. I have never ridden a motorcycle before. I'm going to take the MSF course in the future but for now my plan is to ride around the neighborhood and get the hang of the bike. Only a few more days until it comes... =D

- Nate

Old 05-06-2006, 04:04 AM
Default RE: NEW MEMBER HERE!!

Welcome Nate, enjoy your stay. Good choice on the bike, the color... ehhh. j/k At least you'll be easier to see.

ORIGINAL: fili_pinoy

Sup guys I just bought a 2006 Ninja 250R in Yellow today. It should be delivered to my house sometime next week! I'm excited to ride and this is my first bike. I have never ridden a motorcycle before. I'm going to take the MSF course in the future but for now my plan is to ride around the neighborhood and get the hang of the bike. Only a few more days until it comes... =D

- Nate

Old 05-06-2006, 04:10 AM

yeah thats what i was going for. i wanna be seen easier haha. also i wanted the yellow so that i wouldn't have to buy new gear when i upgrade my bike. my next bike is gonna be the Yellow/Gray CBR600 F4i (hopefully).

Old 05-06-2006, 09:12 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Congrats on the new bike!!

A CBR600?? WTF!! lol... get a new ZX10..

Old 05-07-2006, 02:03 AM
Super Moderator

wats up flip.... nice to see another pinoy here in the forum..... looks like theres 3 of us all together..... congrats on the new bike.... post some pics when you have the chance.... gear up and ride safe bro.....

Old 05-07-2006, 02:52 AM

Make that 4. Okay, 3 1/2..

Half-pinoy Half-Japanese. I thought we were only supposed to be into JDM Hondas and hi-tech air fresheners.. LOL

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

wats up flip.... nice to see another pinoy here in the forum..... looks like theres 3 of us all together..... congrats on the new bike.... post some pics when you have the chance.... gear up and ride safe bro.....

Old 05-07-2006, 04:01 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: richiro

Make that 4. Okay, 3 1/2..

Half-pinoy Half-Japanese. I thought we were only supposed to be into JDM Hondas and hi-tech air fresheners.. LOL

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

hey right on!!!!!!!!! it's turning into an asian invasion..... lol lol lol ok well maybe not..... hey i have a couple of these hanging off my handle bars does that count? after paying for gas this is pretty much what i can afford.... my hi-tech air freshener..... lol lol lol

[IMG]local://upfiles/320/F397118C3B40462BBC12B2EA4E4154D2.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-07-2006, 04:09 AM
1st Gear Member

this is my first bike too, only thing im having probs with is the using the clutch and gas and stuff all in order, takes time to get used too

Old 05-07-2006, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator

ya it does take time to get it right.... just go slow and everything will fall into place......

Old 05-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: pfft84

this is my first bike too, only thing im having probs with is the using the clutch and gas and stuff all in order, takes time to get used too
practice makes perfect It was pretty hard getting used to at first - but know its almost like I was born doing it!

Quick Reply: NEW MEMBER HERE!!