Motorcycle Picture Game

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Default Motorcycle Picture Game

So I saw this on another forum and thought why not here?....

Here are the rules, lets see if we can keep this going...

Name a place or thing to take a picture with your bike. First person to go out, take, and post the picture picks the next one. Must be a picture taken after the challenge picked. Try not to make it impossible. no photochops. If nobody else gets the picture within 5 days the person that picked it can choose a new one. New challenge must be picked when picture of the last one was posted

RULES:

Quote:
1) After 3 days, the person who made the challenge can post their own picture and pick another topic.

2) If a challenge is not met after 5 days a new topic is picked by the previous challenger winner.

3) If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted.

4) After any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.

5) Pictures must be taken while OFF of the bike.

6) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge. Rare exceptions such as pictures taken on the said day BEFORE the challenge may be accepted only by 3 acceptance votes.

7) Cages may be used unstead of our bikes If and ONLY IF there is snow. This allows us riders in the North to continue playing the game. (PS... this is for everyone else that rides all year long )

8) The following types of challenges are not allowed:
action shots
duplicate challenges
illegal challenges

9) If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until (a) new challenge has been picked or (b) another rider posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.

I will start and make it easy to get the game rolling

pic of your bike next to a scooter.

P.S Remember, the intention of this thread is to get people out riding

Old 07-07-2010, 07:45 PM
1st Gear Member

Welcome to KF!

Old 07-07-2010, 07:50 PM

thanks. I am just trying to get this thing going my friend has this going on his triumph forum and i thought it would be fun. It will give me an excuse to go ride.

Old 07-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I gotta be honest.....it sounds like a lot of work....LOL welcome to the forums. Hahahahaha!

Old 07-07-2010, 10:08 PM
1st Gear Member

hey if he is willing to do the work I'll send in a pic or two.

Old 07-08-2010, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by deej
I gotta be honest.....it sounds like a lot of work....LOL welcome to the forums. Hahahahaha!
Getting out and riding this bike sounds like a lot of work, I thought that the purpose of owning a motorcycle is to get out and ride.

Old 07-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by xcplay02
Getting out and riding this bike sounds like a lot of work, I thought that the purpose of owning a motorcycle is to get out and ride.

Getting out and riding is fun, but when there is an assignment...... Actually I love to get out and ride and take pictures and I also do a lot of Geocaching, I guess living a town with one stop light I just figured the picture requests would be too hard for me.