just out of curiosity...

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 08:54 PM
Default RE: just out of curiosity...

Yeah it's good in some ways, but I would never use his name.. He'd prob kick my butt ....Ya know big brother's LOL [:'(]

Old 07-24-2005, 07:31 PM

I am a female newbie to the forum and to my new 05 250!! I still have not been on it yet. My husband bought it for me and we will pick it up Tuesday. I am so excited I can't stand it. I started to learn on a Rebel 250 back in May. My dad used to ride when i was young. My husband and all his friends ride. I am tired of being on the back of the bike! My hubby rides an 05 R1 and he has been riding since the age of 5. We need more women out there on the street with us... [sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 07-25-2005, 03:36 AM

Nah I ride a 600. I started riding because my ex has an R6. But now I'm getting sooooo many dates because of the bike. The ex just didn't know what he was letting go! LOL

Old 07-25-2005, 05:29 PM
Super Moderator

There are a ton of girls around here that ride! They ride everything from a 250 up to a 954! Seems like a lot of them are riding Honda's though [:@]

Old 07-25-2005, 11:47 PM

hello there

Old 07-25-2005, 11:51 PM

HONDA???????[:@]
Kawgirl all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeee Haaaa, vvvrrrooommm!!!!! [sm=gears.gif]

Amazingly, I see more and more women riders and I think it is awesome to be part of it. Ridin' B*** aint bad, but there's nothing like being in charge of your own machine. Welcome aboard Tiny250, I ride a 91 500. Put up some pics when you get em.

Old 07-26-2005, 12:19 AM

hey yes i am a chick and i ride a ninja 250

Old 07-26-2005, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

To the ladies in the forum,
I've been reading a post from a while back about how you ladies got started in riding bikes. I think it's great that you ladies are out there enjoying the sport with the rest of us guys. I know theres alot of guys out there too, who talk alot of crap about girls on bikes and what your riding.

Guys like that need to be slapped around. I've seen a number of girls who ride a hell of a lot better then some guys. And thats not just on the street, but the track too. I have respect for everyone one on the road. But I have more respect for the ladies who ride. No matter what they ride.

So ladies I tip my hat to you. And I'm glad we have wonderful ladies like yourselves in our forum and sharing our roads.[sm=hail.gif]

Old 07-26-2005, 05:39 PM

Well said!

Old 07-26-2005, 06:20 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

To the ladies in the forum,
I've been reading a post from a while back about how you ladies got started in riding bikes. I think it's great that you ladies are out there enjoying the sport with the rest of us guys. I know theres alot of guys out there too, who talk alot of crap about girls on bikes and what your riding.

Guys like that need to be slapped around. I've seen a number of girls who ride a hell of a lot better then some guys. And thats not just on the street, but the track too. I have respect for everyone one on the road. But I have more respect for the ladies who ride. No matter what they ride.

So ladies I tip my hat to you. And I'm glad we have wonderful ladies like yourselves in our forum and sharing our roads.[sm=hail.gif]
[sm=thanx.gif] I'm glad that we have such an awesome group of guys around here!!!! You guys are awesome too!! [sm=love.gif]

Quick Reply: just out of curiosity...