cornering

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: cornering

ORIGINAL: Mott Power

I've raced an 06 ZX-6R before around an abondon track that's nearby here, wasn't a very fast track or long but had some nice turns and decent little straights. I kept right on his *** the whole time and out broke him into the corners. I could tell he was struggling to lean the bike into corners but I almost over took him at one point. 4x more power is what really kept him ahead. But yeah, real flickable bike, slices nicely into turns. Just remember to always look where you're going, not where you are. Just takes some confidence to really push the bike in the corners though.

I just bought some 90's for the bike, waiting for the front tire to get in but I'm curious to see how they feel compared to the 80's and how it affects the handling.
Lucky Bastard

Old 06-18-2007, 07:54 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: cornering

ORIGINAL: Notstock

ORIGINAL: Mott Power

I've raced an 06 ZX-6R before around an abondon track that's nearby here, wasn't a very fast track or long but had some nice turns and decent little straights. I kept right on his *** the whole time and out broke him into the corners. I could tell he was struggling to lean the bike into corners but I almost over took him at one point. 4x more power is what really kept him ahead. But yeah, real flickable bike, slices nicely into turns. Just remember to always look where you're going, not where you are. Just takes some confidence to really push the bike in the corners though.

I just bought some 90's for the bike, waiting for the front tire to get in but I'm curious to see how they feel compared to the 80's and how it affects the handling.
Lucky Bastard
hehe, they closed it down the next day because of me [:@]

maybe they reopened it though...