Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Bottle Water

Rockstar! Monster drink! hehe

evil, pm me

Old 09-03-2007, 03:29 PM

ORIGINAL: evil636

i kinda got a kick out of that too. so pants with cargo type pockets are out of the question as well ? i usually take a bottle in my pocket and if im in need of water asap, pull it out and pull the cap off and swig and try to put the bottle back in my pocket. yeah i lost a few [>:]
This may be my best bet or if I can find a way to mount this http://<a href="http://www.campmor.c...d=12500226</a>. Thinking about drilling and tapping the riser on the handel bars.

Old 09-03-2007, 08:11 PM

I take it you dont wear a full face helmet. I cant get water anywhere near my mouth with a bottle and a full face helmet on, quite comical if Im willing to try.

Old 09-03-2007, 09:03 PM

ORIGINAL: mnosbor

I take it you dont wear a full face helmet. I cant get water anywhere near my mouth with a bottle and a full face helmet on, quite comical if Im willing to try.
hehe, try a straw, thats what the grandkids do. Jack bored out a vent hole for his straw.
I have tried full face but cant seem to get used to it, cant keep my mind on riding, too busy trying to get comfortable in the full face. I started all my grandchildren in full face--I felt that you cant miss what you never had. I am old and set in my ways, I guess.

Old 09-03-2007, 09:10 PM

I know what you mean. Im fine as long as the visor is up, I have a hard time seeing past the warped image with it down but I keep working on it.
Its good your starting the kids on a full face, I just had a friend get run off the road by a motard and ended up face down on the shoulder of the road.

Old 09-03-2007, 10:57 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Oldone

i kinda got a kick out of that too. so pants with cargo type pockets are out of the question as well ? i usually take a bottle in my pocket and if im in need of water asap, pull it out and pull the cap off and swig and try to put the bottle back in my pocket. yeah i lost a few [&gt;:]
This may be my best bet or if I can find a way to mount this http://<a href="http://www.campmor.c...d=12500226</a>. Thinking about drilling and tapping the riser on the handel bars.
any room to weld a tube straight up on the bars, or just enough to mount the carrier solidly ?

Old 09-05-2007, 10:44 PM

any room to weld a tube straight up on the bars, or just enough to mount the carrier solidly ?
I have ordered the unit and will have to wait and see but I believe I can drill 2 holes in the risers and mount it. I finally got my helmit lock attached to my tag bracket. Finally, I am able to leave my helmit.

Old 09-06-2007, 12:08 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Finally, I am able to leave my helmit.
hmm, hope you can ride home without a lid. Don't leave your ride without your lid. Past experience.

Old 09-06-2007, 12:35 AM

ORIGINAL: Dragone#19

Finally, I am able to leave my helmit.
hmm, hope you can ride home without a lid. Don't leave your ride without your lid. Past experience.
Hehe, I try to be careful and pick my places like when going to get hamburgers and bike is still in sight. I hate standing in line with helmit in hand. Another thing I have been thinking about getting a new helmit anyway, this one is real noisy, it hinders my listening pleasure of Pavarotti, Placido Domingo and Jose Carreras.

But I do appreciate the warning.

Quick Reply: Bottle Water