Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 04:56 AM
Default RE: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ORIGINAL: Marty

After the class, we could go exploring in the Ocala National Forest!
Now that, my friend, sounds like one hell of a class. I just looked up this Ocala forest, I didn't know that Florida had black bears. Have you ever seen any out there. Sounds dangerous, you have be careful going through deep water pools (alligators) bending over to check the tire or anything else on the bike (Mountain lion) and then just runing into a big ole bear

Old 04-15-2006, 05:23 AM

I'm all about the safety courses. I think they're great. My comment is in regards to the licensing. Up here - Canada - a class 5 is for car/truck etc. and the 6 is for a motorcycle. It doesn't cost extra to maintain the dual status. So if you don't ride for a few years, no biggie. There is no cost to have it on your license. I guess that's not the case in the states??

Good luck to Westcan - he's doing his motorcycle test tomorrow and Sunday. All the best man!

Smurph

Old 04-15-2006, 08:06 AM

ORIGINAL: scat

ORIGINAL: smurph

Awesome Deej and Scat. Now you can have some fun out there without having to worry about the boys in blue giving you a hard time. I have the license... just need the bike. haha. And i know you're all sick of me deciding between the 250 and the 650, so I won't start .

S
Thanks smurph much appreciated .
congrats you two, I get to go take the advanced rider course tomorrow in Renton so that I can get my endorsment. Did you guys just take the test at DMV? All I know is I am gonna be down there for 6 hours. And I plan on stickin in on a trailer and taking it down there like that.

It's been freakin freezin around here lately.

Old 04-15-2006, 08:13 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Wow there are some differences on the cost of the school. For beginners it's a 2 day class here and it's $100.00 And for experienced riders it's a 1 day for the same price. (Washington)

Old 04-15-2006, 08:03 PM
1st Gear Member

My class FREE thank goodness for the military.

Old 04-15-2006, 08:28 PM

Down here the begginers 2 day class is $250-$300. The experienced class is a little cheaper

Old 04-15-2006, 09:30 PM

We charge $185 for the Basic Rider Course. And we have dualsport bikes to ride. Check us out at AdventureRiderTraining.com