YAY finally got my bike back yesterday!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 12:21 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: YAY finally got my bike back yesterday!

No contradiction bro. There is a Big Difference between removing stickers from a exhaust silencer and removing the badges from a Vette. Yes the big gun looks a little plain without the sticker as I'm sure the muzzy would too but again my bike isnt a rolling advertizement for big gun. Besides if one really wants to reinstall the sticker there like 7 bucks from BG.

As for the CNC end piece well I really liked it on my race system and the end piece was the only real reason I considered the muzzy. I just dont care for the red evo-x endcap at all. Since I was going to have to try and drill the stripped screw out myself and since I was probably going to spend 40 bucks for the black one I decided to say screw it and buy the CNC endcap if it will fit. I was told it would so I decided to buy it. It's a Quality piece and actually has Big Gun Stamped in the end of it so who needs a sticker.

As far as me just trying to please everybody. Please, You should know better then that man.

LV

Old 10-07-2006, 01:18 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: YAY finally got my bike back yesterday!

ORIGINAL: Iowaguy

ORIGINAL: LordVngr

Hahahaha, Dont listen to Iowa Guy bro Looks fine.

Glad to hear you got your bike fixed. Deej had the same problem didnt he. this exhaust cam de-compression lever. Maybe between you and him were starting to see a trend. I hope not but maybe.

As far as the big gun goes Ok I will admit it looks a little plain without the sticker but unlike Iowaguy I didnt pay 400 bucks for the sticker. I payed 400 for the exhaust myself. Also not sure If i should mention this yet but what the hell. Remember I had issues with the stripped screw and big gun wouldnt do anything. Well I was so ticked at them that I wound up buying the CNC endcap assembley from them instead of the Black anodized cap. Ya I know, 90 bucks is a chunk of change for the endcap but my race system had one and I like it better then the stock evo-x endcap.

Talked to Allison but I dont think she remembers me. She states it will fit the Evo-x system so I decided to take a chance. Should be here in about 6 days and I will let everybody know if it fits or not. Big Gun Evo-X with the CNC end cap should look pretty good I think. Talk to ya Later......

LV
haha, don't listen to me? and you just paid $90 for your pipe to look cool? If I'm driving around a ZO6 'vette I sure wouldn't rip my emblems off- this is just how I feel. If I pay extra for something I'm sure not going to take emblems off and make it look plain. Your comments toward my stance are a little hypocritical since you then say you bought a $90 end cap off a company you blackballed last week because you think it will look better and to top it all off you then say his muffler looks plain, just like I did. So who should we listen to? You or me, but wait we both said we thought it looked plain. Lord, what gives with you lately? You trying to please everyone or what? At least we both ride Harleys unlike others on here who ride just like everyone elses ducatis or ninjas.
So you insist on proudly giving free advertisement to a company renown for its inferior quality....good on ya, I guess