WTF is with these Harley riders?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 11:02 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: What is with these Harley riders?

ORIGINAL: FM_Thumper

ORIGINAL: vtgreen

That said, I don't know if I would have tried to pass a pack of 15 bikes if I couldn't do it safely all in one shot, and the KLX would needa pretty long straightaway to do that.

If you're only passing a few at a time then you're basically forcing yourself into their group. No offense to you, but I think that could be seen as kind of rude and unsafe. I certainly wouldn't do anything to endanger you, but, yeah,I might flip you off too. Sorry man.
Are you ****ing serious?? If 15 a$$holes are "riding" at insanely slow and illegal lowspeeds, then the burden is on them to get the **** out of the way. They should go out of the way to let another motorcycle/car/moped/bicycle/pedestrian go by.

You might flip off another motorcyclist when you are the one in the wrong?!?! Wow! Just wow!
only problem with that is having 15 fat arss bikers on your *** after you flip them off.
The law of the many kicking *** on the one would apply hear.
You are correct though, the 15 slow arss *** hd riders should get the hell out of the way.
I go back to R1 comment, just gas it and the *** hd boys are history!

Old 07-25-2007, 11:14 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Notstock

only problem with that is having 15 fat arss bikers on your *** after you flip them off.
You are correct though, the 15 slow arss *** hd riders should get the hell out of the way.
No you should never flip off another motorcyclist.

I was disagreeing with the dude that thought that the Hardly Ableson riders had the right to flip the bird.

The way I look at it is if another rider wants to pass, let him. And if you are doing the passing, do itquickly, safely, and without any drama. Don't show him up by doing a wheelie or something stupid like that.

Old 07-25-2007, 11:17 PM
1st Gear Member

WOW! I can't believe that I'm reading all this small minded crap on this board! This is exactly what is said on the Harley boards. I thought that most of us were guys who enjoyed riding.......but I guess it is more a third grade argument about my stuff is better than yours.
I have been on several dual sport rides where a large percentage of the riders were also Harley, or other crusier riders. These are the best guys in the world imo. They ride because two wheels turns them on! I'm happy to say that I am in that group. Last weekend the wife and I were riding our Harleys in central Indiana and while going through a small town we passed a guy and his girl on a dual sport Yamaha. We were going the same direction and when I got beside him I slowed a little and gave him a "thumbs up". I thought he was going to fall over in shock!
Stereotypes seem to hurt the entire bike comunity, and those who participate in the stereotyping become part of that ugly situation.
Let me just end with a brief discription of who I am. I ride and love my KLX because its tons of fun in the dirt! I ride and love my XL600 because it too is tons of fun and has some awesome power! I ride and love my Harley because its comfortable and has a personality all its own.
According to most of you guys, I should be in some serious therapy right now.
Geez, lighten up! get out and ride forget about who waves at you! If they flip you off, at least you don't have to wonder if they are idiots or not!
[sm=rant.gif]

Old 07-25-2007, 11:17 PM
1st Gear Member

Oh come on VFR this is worth ranting about - aren't we having any fun yet? Not only that but this is a real issue and it does happen especially in the Western US where the vast majority of Harley owners live - they're a plague upon the land!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying........."Damn..We F*cked Up" - Anon.

Old 07-25-2007, 11:25 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: vfrpilot

Geez, lighten up! get out and ride forget about who waves at you! If they flip you off, at least you don't have to wonder if they are idiots or not!
Did you even bother toread this thread? Apparently not. One of our KF member wastrying to pass a group of Harleys that were going insanely and dangerously slow and not only did they try to block him but madedangerous manuevers to try to prevent him to pass.

Old 07-25-2007, 11:27 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Notstock

No you should never flip off another motorcyclist.

I was disagreeing with the dude that thought that the Hardly Ableson riders had the right to flip the bird.

The way I look at it is if another rider wants to pass, let him. And if you are doing the passing, do itquickly, safely, and without any drama. Don't show him up by doing a wheelie or something stupid like that.
sorry bro I miss read your reply.

Old 07-25-2007, 11:31 PM
1st Gear Member

This is more fun than talking about which jet or muffler to use - done that tooooo death!

Old 07-25-2007, 11:33 PM
1st Gear Member

Did you even bother toread this thread? Apparently not. One of our KF member wastrying to pass a group of Harleys that were going insanely and dangerously slow and not only did they try to block him but madedangerous manuevers to try to prevent him to pass.
Yeah, I read it. And then it became a "lets bash all Harley riders" My point is that there are total idiots out there riding every type of bike made! Recognize that and move on. What they did was absolutly out of line! But then you had to bring me up in the conversation. Get it???????

Old 07-25-2007, 11:41 PM
1st Gear Member

I think the hole waving thing is kind of gay, but I still do it back just to be respectful I have never ran into any ******* rider on the street, I have found HD rides to be the nicest, I guess I'm lucky

I know my day will come the world is full of ******** [8D]

Old 07-25-2007, 11:44 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

Yeah, I read it. And then it became a "lets bash all Harley riders" My point is that there are total idiots out there riding every type of bike made! Recognize that and move on. What they did was absolutly out of line! But then you had to bring me up in the conversation. Get it???????
1. This is a Kawasaki Forum. If other bikes get bashed so be it. If you go to Redsoxnations.com, they will be bashing the NYYankees. It never ceases to amaze me how insecure Harldly Ableson riders are. Other bikes get bashed all the time on different forums and nobody really complains except for the Hardly Ableson "riders" who always start crying foul. Ironic thing is, Nobody, but NOBODY bashes other bikes more than Hardly Ableson "riders". NOBODY!

2. Yes there are total idiots out there riding every type of bike. However, this example of a large group of motorcycles going insanely slow holding up traffic(including mopeds andWinnebegos)not letting anyone pass and pissing offevery motorist on the road is pretty much exclusive Hardly Ableson territory. I don't know of any other group of motorcyclist that do that.

Quick Reply: WTF is with these Harley riders?