WTF is with these Harley riders?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 02:21 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: What is with these Harley riders?

ORIGINAL: FM_Thumper

ORIGINAL: Iowaguy
If there is one thing I can't stand, it's a group of posers with cocky and mouthy persona's seeking each other's reassurance to the extent that they are blind to the fact that they are the epitome of a really dumb human being. I think a few member's true colors are showing on this thread, and these are the people I wouldn't want out on a trail or a ride with me.
LMAO!!

Anyone see the irony here?
YES, I thought I was the only one! It like he started his autobiography.

Old 07-26-2007, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

This is one entertaining thread.

oh yea, hd riders sux sheit!

Old 07-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

i agree NS lol[sm=chattypair.gif]

Old 07-26-2007, 02:31 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hoedogg

Harley's Rule!!![sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]lol
That was funny [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]Name:  youwinn.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  98.6 KB

Old 07-26-2007, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

[:-]

Old 07-26-2007, 02:35 PM
1st Gear Member

get out. price? oh yes, but it doesn't come with HD resale. and a road king is not $10-12000 more. the nomad retails for $12899, the road king is $17595. that's only $4696. if I were a savvy buyer, and I would definitely call myself that, it would be a no brainer to buy the HD. same warranty, same size engine, same fuel-injection induction- BUT, better resale as you'll lose your **** trading or selling that Kaw.
Yeah BUT you can still own a KLX 250 out the door for the change you saved.......
Would i ever be caught dead on a cruiser ..???? NO WAY but apples to oaranges i ride a different way.
My great friend owns a '96 Harley dynaglide that he has logged over 50,000 miles on since new riding all over the U.S. and he is still blown away after the fact that my little KLX made it to Hawks Nest in Port Jervis,NY. from my house near philly for a ride and then 3 weeks later I ran 224 miles at the H-M trail system in West Virginia with merely a tire swap and a rear sprocket and chain switch over.......he cannot believe it!...well,I do.I personally HATE the sound of a Harley....I think it sounds like crap.Most guys don't match the cams to their pipes along with proper carbeuration and it sounds like crap.even the "wannabe" Harley foreign bikes sound like crap to me.To each an to their own i guess......The only big V-twins that sound really good are the big zuk's and mainly the Honda's and Duc's that really make the power.
And yeah,I get alot of waves from Harley riders too,because mainly where they see me riding i am no where near any king of dirt road.I'm just riding,which is what this whole game is all about......the ride.I don't care if i'm riding a little Honda 50 or a boss hoss....It's all about the ride...........and not being caged up!

Old 07-26-2007, 02:39 PM
1st Gear Member

that pic should be a link marked NWS - [:'(]

Old 07-26-2007, 02:42 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Truckman

The only big V-twins that sound really good are the big zuk's and mainly the Honda's and Duc's that really make the power.
You know another V-Twin that sounds great? The old 2-valve Guzzis with a nice pipe! It has thatunmistakebale charm of aold-world V-Twin withoutany of that crudeabout to self destruct sound of a Hardly Ableson.[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 07-26-2007, 02:47 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Kohburn

that pic should be a link marked NWS - [:'(]

Haha view at the member's discretion huh?

If that was the case, I'm sure there would be a lot of guys saying: [sm=why.gif]

PoodleNuts has a knack for coming up with the funniest photos preciselyat the right time, lol. Keep 'em coming dude.

Old 07-26-2007, 03:16 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FM_Thumper

PoodleNuts has a knack for coming up with the funniest photos preciselyat the right time, lol. Keep 'em coming dude.
Name:  303674-hahanet.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  47.1 KB

[sm=icon_guiness.gif]

Quick Reply: WTF is with these Harley riders?