WTF is with these Harley riders?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 01:19 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: What is with these Harley riders?

ORIGINAL: Kohburn
tickle-me-elmo..

Name:  shoot_me_up_elmo.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  21.9 KB

Old 07-26-2007, 01:33 PM

The beauty of our country is that we CAN buy homegrown, foreign, or build-it-yourself bikes, then argue publically for free. No one forces you to buy or ride any particular brand. You don't have to participate in any discussion, or you can participate in every discussion. All the bikes have upsides and downsides. I've ridden all of them for 40 years. If only women were asreliable as any of the bikes we fight over!

Old 07-26-2007, 01:36 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Redlinejohn

The beauty of our country is that we CAN buy homegrown, foreign, or build-it-yourself bikes, then argue publically for free. No one forces you to buy or ride any particular brand. You don't have to participate in any discussion, or you can participate in every discussion. All the bikes have upsides and downsides. I've ridden all of them for 40 years. If only women were asreliable as any of the bikes we fight over!
ah but some are

but as far as stereotypes and generalizations go... they weren't just made up randomly

Old 07-26-2007, 01:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Redlinejohn

I'm ducking as I LMAO!

Old 07-26-2007, 01:38 PM
1st Gear Member

I had a Harley jump on my a$$ coming on home from work the other day .I kept my cool but he kept pushing getting a little to close for comfort . I smoked his a$$ . There's a$$holes in every walk of life be it Harley riders or sport riders .I know a few sportbike riders who are absolute chitheads , best thing to do is stay away from em .

Old 07-26-2007, 01:41 PM

Good point KB.

Its hard to give anyone constructive critisism with out them flying of the handle.

Heres the deal, people are so negged out by all the ******** out there, that thats all they notice anymore. I didn'tstartt my day off to well, but reading "most" of this thread has helped me to rememder Not To Sweat The Small Stuff. Thats a good book by the way.

So, some people suck. That is a fact, but If you keep a more positve attitude you realize that most don't. And once you figure that out ityou will start noticing things going your way amore often.

Negative energy is way more powerfull than possitve. And that is why people only notice tha bad ****. So ignore the negative stuff that has no efect on you personally.

Thank you, and Have a nice day.

Old 07-26-2007, 01:43 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Iowaguy

I wonder if our thread mouths would be so blatant and raw if they were around a group of bikers in which a face was connected to hear the words. I doubt it, they'd probably run as fast as they could with their thumb stretched out so far for the E-start on their lil old KLX 250Sit would dislocate.
That's exactly what we think is the case with you. If you werehanging around "live"with with all of us, I don't think you would be remotely as "brave" as you are on-line.

ORIGINAL: Iowaguy
If there is one thing I can't stand, it's a group of posers with cocky and mouthy persona's seeking each other's reassurance to the extent that they are blind to the fact that they are the epitome of a really dumb human being. I think a few member's true colors are showing on this thread, and these are the people I wouldn't want out on a trail or a ride with me.
LMAO!!

Anyone see the irony here?

Old 07-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Harley's Rule!!![sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]lol

Old 07-26-2007, 02:15 PM

[sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 07-26-2007, 02:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Tdubb

Good point KB.

Its hard to give anyone constructive critisism with out them flying of the handle.

Heres the deal, people are so negged out by all the ******** out there, that thats all they notice anymore. I didn'tstartt my day off to well, but reading "most" of this thread has helped me to rememder Not To Sweat The Small Stuff. Thats a good book by the way.

So, some people suck. That is a fact, but If you keep a more positve attitude you realize that most don't. And once you figure that out ityou will start noticing things going your way amore often.

Negative energy is way more powerfull than possitve. And that is why people only notice tha bad ****. So ignore the negative stuff that has no efect on you personally.

Thank you, and Have a nice day.
There is truth in that.

Quick Reply: WTF is with these Harley riders?