WTF is with these Harley riders?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 04:47 PM
1st Gear Member
Default WTF is with these Harley riders?

I was riding in north Scottsdale when I came up behind a Harley "parade" formation. I was stuck behind fifteen bikes – in staggered formation – all cursing 10 mph below the speed limit. I was stuck for miles. The road finally opened up I started to pass. Each time I tried to pass a bike the rider and/or passenger gave me the finger. The "leader" did everything he could to keep me from passing him including blocking me and forcing me into the oncoming lane. What is with these ******?

“Stress: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living sh*t out of some a*shole who desperately deserves it”

Old 07-25-2007, 04:52 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: What is with these Harley riders?

thats some pretty rude behavior there... they must think they are some "biker gang" that owns the road.

Old 07-25-2007, 04:54 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

A-holes i would of kicked em if they came at me like that. [:@]but my ninja would just smoke right past them.

Old 07-25-2007, 05:03 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

i hate guys like that...... they are just ********, thats it......

Old 07-25-2007, 05:05 PM
1st Gear Member

We have a local coffee bar Harley hangout near me and they won't let anything but a Harley park near this place. I've watch them chase off people before. There usually fat *** old men that think thier bad ***!

Old 07-25-2007, 05:11 PM
1st Gear Member

members only club wannabe's

Old 07-25-2007, 05:17 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

thats funny, real bikers don't hang out at coffee bars. they sound like yuppies to me
ORIGINAL: kgwld1

We have a local coffee bar Harley hangout near me and they won't let anything but a Harley park near this place. I've watch them chase off people before. There usually fat *** old men that think thier bad ***!

Old 07-25-2007, 06:04 PM

Their behaviorwas most definitely rude and absolutely not the way a real motorcyclist should act. As has been pointed out, they were a bunch of a-holes.

I must say, though, that they were riding in the proper formation for a group ride (as you described it) -yes, even if they were going 10 below the limit.

What they should have done is give you room to pass on the left within the lane if possible. If the lane was too narrow, then it would be up to you to find a safe place to pass. Them flipping you off was totally uncalled for.

If they thought you were causing them to be at risk, they should have calmly discussed it with you at the next stop.

We, as motorcyclists, have enough to deal with like dangerous cagers without causing each other grief.

Old 07-25-2007, 06:14 PM
1st Gear Member

Thats bull. Thats way uncalled for. Some 16 year old kid was making fun of my bike cause he had a "Harley" and knew it was faster. I pissed him off pretty good I guess when I started talking about how he is a road tramp and couldn't ride off-road if his life depended on it. So he knocked my bike over while I was ordering ice cream. My exact words were "wow, your so badass. Thats only the 100th time My bike has fallen today. Good thing it only weighs about 250 lbs." I know, revenge is bad. then I followed with "Well, nice meeting you. Hope you have some hard *** buddies to come pick your bike up." I then dropped it. He was a scronny little boy for a Fatboy bike.

Stay peaceful,
Will

Old 07-25-2007, 06:16 PM
1st Gear Member

I've dealt with dueschebag Harley riders before, but never an entire pack of idiots before. Most Harley riders I see are an absolute joke anyway. They can't face change, which is why they buy motorcycles that haven't changed in 50 yrs. If any of those turds were by themselves, their attitude would be a lot different towards you.

Quick Reply: WTF is with these Harley riders?