will I regret buying the klx?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 12:28 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: will I regret buying the klx?

more trail than street = klx
more street than trail = klx with supermotor style wheels/tires

or maybe the versys - but its definately not for jumps lol

Old 02-27-2008, 01:10 PM

Thanks guys. I opend the forum in the shop today and it really got under sbm's skin when I showed him all your comments. It was great. Anyway I cant wait to get it, and there is no question on if I will buy it or not my wife will have it waiting for me when I get out of this hell the call the middle east.

Old 02-27-2008, 02:01 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Sounds like your friend and IG should get together. Trust us and come to the dark side.[8D]

Old 02-27-2008, 09:41 PM
1st Gear Member

You won't regret your klx in any way man,you get to ride the street with and then hit the trails.Let your buddy try that on his street bike.All my buddie keep telling me I won't ride my klx now that I bought my zrx but they are wrong,I love the dirt bikes too much andyou do look cool flying down the highway in full dirt gear with the cagers

Old 02-27-2008, 09:56 PM
1st Gear Member

+1 for the funny looks you get whipin around town with full mx gear on coverd in mud....

Old 02-27-2008, 10:39 PM
1st Gear Member

I use my KLX everyday to work 5 days a week 4 times a day and I spend about $12 every 2 weeks if I just ride it to work and back which is awsome fuel economy. +1 to all the other coments made from the boys!!
Cheers!

Old 02-27-2008, 11:01 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: pie4foou

+1 for the funny looks you get whipin around town with full mx gear on coverd in mud....
When you pass a car with kids in it, they immediately press their faces up against the windows as they look at you like you're a super hero. Also, I drove through McDonalds to get a coffee on my way to Tennessee with my bike in the back of the truck and the hot chick at the window said "Nice bike" and gave me that look. [sm=drlove.gif] Ok, well, maybe I'm imagining the "look", but she did say nice bike.

Old 02-28-2008, 12:06 AM
1st Gear Member

the look huh?? she was probably looking at the FAT wallet you pulled out.

Old 02-28-2008, 12:20 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

No, surely it was my rugged good looks and six pack abs. I mean, what else could it be? [&:]

Old 02-28-2008, 04:19 PM

Yeah man I believe it, bikes in the back always helps. Me and two of my buddys through all three bikes in the back of my truck and took a 3 hour drive to go riding. Well 3 hours just seemed like to long of a drive so I sped up a little, then next thing I knew I had a cop flaging me off the road. They had a speed trap set up . So I pull over next to this chick in her car crying as the cop is writing her a ticket. So me and my buddys are like danm this really screws up the day, but when he finally gets to us the first thing he says is nice bikes so I was like oh thanks then he asked so where are you guys headed and when I told him he was like oh yeah I go riding there all the timeafter he said that I knew I was golden we talked bikes a min then sent me on my way with out a ticket.

Quick Reply: will I regret buying the klx?