Where were you 9-11-01

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 02:28 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Where were you 9-11-01

I live in long Island N.Y. about 65 miles away. I Was working the night shift and I was just getting ready for bed and heard it on the TV. I watched the second plane hit. I didn't go to bed that day. A good friend Of mine lost his cousin, He was a Fire fighter (F.D.N.Y.) Never found his body.. A coworker lost his brother he was a Fire fighter also. I hope all those responsible for the 9-11 attacks burn in HELL !!!!!

Old 09-12-2006, 02:36 AM
1st Gear Member

I was on my way into work stuck in traffic I kept hearing all this stuff about planes and what not I kept thinking it was one of those radio put ons at first, Orsen Wells War of the worlds came to mind. I pulled into work and one of my co-workers had the tv on just as I focused in on the tv the secound plane hit the towers. Instantly I felt sick and realized this is no put on. Sure was hard to focus on anything after that.

Old 09-12-2006, 03:02 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

I was at work in Vancouver... My parents were visiting in NYC.... I was quite concerned, but luckily they were fine in the end.

I just found this video on digg.com - home video footage never before released... From very very close to wtc.

http://www.revver.com/view.php?id=59686

http://digg.com/videos_educational/N..._of_WTC_attack

Old 09-12-2006, 03:14 AM
1st Gear Member

I was at work when someone told of a plane hitting the World Trade Center in New York. Didnt really know what to make of it at first, then a little while later someone said that we were under attack and planes were crashing into more buildings in D.C. and PA. Thats when we all realized the seriousness of it all. Not long after the second tower came down we were sent home, all 1,300 employees. I remember how eery it was driving home on the interstate, there were hardly any cars on the road. And then in the days to follow, no planes in the sky. I ride by Norfolk International airport on my commute and it was very strange not seeing any planes or contrails in the air.

Old 09-12-2006, 03:21 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

Speaking of contrails... Take a look at this... It's something that's been concerning me for several years.
And no, I'm no conspiracy theorist whack-job! This is really happening, right here in BC too.

http://digg.com/videos_educational/A...ttention_req_d

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...36&q=chemtrail

Sorry, thread-jack not intended!

Old 09-12-2006, 03:46 AM

I was on the corner of greenwich and harrison,, looking up the burning buildings.

Old 09-12-2006, 04:42 AM
1st Gear Member

I was at work when the first plane hit..... the news poped up on a forum like this. then the second plane hit. I went to a buddies house around the corner and watched the rest unfold on CNN. I too thought that no planes in the sky afterward was very erie.

Old 09-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

i was at the first day of the new semester at ITT tech school... we all watched it on tv, until it was time to go home then went home and had to go to work at Pennzoil quik lube... bad day... I think the whole use felt that deep into thier hearts. What goes around comes around b*tches.

Old 09-12-2006, 04:57 PM
1st Gear Member

I was on my way to work when the first plane hit. I was listening to the radio and at first they said it was a light airplane, people were calling in from Manhattan and correcting them. When I got to work, evey employee and customer were in the lobby watching it on tv. The second plane hit just as I walked in the door.

I worked at a small airport in Florida. Suddenly, our little airport was very busy, planes were landing one after another, because ATC was directing aircraft to land at the first suitable airport. Many of the pilots and passengers had no idea what was going on. I was on the ramp, and all I could do to explain was to tell them to go inside and watch tv.

Old 09-12-2006, 05:05 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

man i got to stop reading this topic, it makes me really sad and feel really bad for those who were lost and for everyone who lost someone, and it also makes me very angry at the people who did it.[:@][:@][:@][:@]

Quick Reply: Where were you 9-11-01