Where are the ride reports?

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 02:49 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I made my contributions for the year.

Old 09-01-2009, 07:51 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey guys, here is a link to my effort. I just got back and will post a few days at a time cause I have some catching up to do at home.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=502085

Old 09-02-2009, 12:27 AM
1st Gear Member

Here's a "shooting" report. (off topic)

I'm going to keep this short.

I go shooting alot, just as much if not more than riding. I am at the damn range and these people are there showing these two women how to shoot. Anything "manly" your around like bikes, guns, cars, etc...your going to have know it alls, the louder they are and the more they blubber the less they know. Well, these guys were instructing these woman of all these super safety rules. I was going to move from the small bore range to the high powered rifle range. I informed them of this. There was a 25, 50, and a 75 yard target. I am at the 50 yard target taking down my pistol target and I hear, BANG BANG BANG. I yelled "HOLY ****ING ****..........I AM DOWN RANGE, STOP!!!!!". I hear nothing back so I yell again, the same thing. The guy pulls the one side of his ear muff off and goes, "ah, sorry" I was ****ing fuming!!!!!!! You could of fried an egg on my forehead. I got up there and it was all I could to not go ape ****. Since I was out of danger and I have no authority, I contemplated whether to get in an altercation with who are obviously crazy, ARMED, people. And they continued to beller out gun safety rules. I actually felt the words in my mouth before I stopped them. I ALMOST said something. But again, trying to avoid a possible gun fight...I went to the groundskeeper and told him.

He didn't seem to give much of a crap and said it happens all the time. I guess the bullet holes in the damn roof of the pavilion and in the range safety signs should have been a clue as to that. So now I'm even more fumed, I'm calling, writing a letter to the board members of the club. If I was in charge and someone told me that, I woulda kicked their *** out permanently and told them they are banned for life and if they come back I'll call the cops. Which you'll get charged for tresspassing, but more importantly, youll get a firearms charge against you, which is a felony...and means that unless you go to a Virginia gun show....you'll never be able to buy another gun in the state of Pennsylvania, or most other states for that matter, ever again.

If your gonna shoot at people, and your not defending yourself, enforcing law, or in war......you need to lose your gun rights,... because you've proven yourself to be a mortal danger to society.

Last edited by JasonFMX; 09-02-2009 at 12:30 AM.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:28 AM
1st Gear Member

JasonFMX, I think I would be looking for a new range to go shooting. Right away. Screw them and lousy safety enforcement.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:04 AM
1st Gear Member

i have another more private area to shoot