what the hell is pwi?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 10:21 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: what the hell is pwi?

Deej, if it wasn't for the gas guzzling Dodge pickup I'd say you have it all handsome!

Old 05-07-2008, 01:31 AM
1st Gear Member

Pregnant While Intoxicated

Thats what I think it means.

Old 05-07-2008, 02:28 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: djmerullo

What does pwi mean? I keep hearing about people calling themselves big ***** and exc of pwi what does pwi mean?
"Big *****"??? WTF?

That's Mr. ***** to you, grasshopper. Now go write "I will never ask stupid questions again", 1000 times and you may find enlightenment. I say "may", because in your case it might take longer. [sm=exactly.gif] [sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

Old 05-07-2008, 02:55 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kawikathy

Deej, if it wasn't for the gas guzzling Dodge pickup I'd say you have it all handsome!
Agreed... Deej, you should push your bikes to the dropoff point or buy a Prius and strap the bikes to the top of it. You're contributing to global warming with your gas guzzler!

Mike

Old 05-07-2008, 02:57 AM
1st Gear Member

Oh... again happy belated earth day.

M

Old 05-07-2008, 05:51 AM
1st Gear Member

Prudent Wobble Investigator
as anyone that has ridden a KLX over 70mph and survived will tell you.

Old 05-07-2008, 04:53 PM
1st Gear Member

Ok nobrakes I was using u as an example but U know what that is fine u wanna pic on me that is cool. I am just gonna ignore ur stupidity and continue on my own path.

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

ORIGINAL: djmerullo

What does pwi mean? I keep hearing about people calling themselves big ***** and exc of pwi what does pwi mean?
"Big *****"??? WTF?

That's Mr. ***** to you, grasshopper. Now go write "I will never ask stupid questions again", 1000 times and you may find enlightenment. I say "may", because in your case it might take longer. [sm=exactly.gif] [sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

Old 05-07-2008, 05:06 PM
1st Gear Member

don't be so sensative man, consider it a little 'hazing' to weed out the tards that can't hang with the little sheeit talkin we do.

its all just messin mang. man u should see me and Pipedown argue and fight sometimes, u'd think we hated each other. it just goes with the territory i guess. i don't think anybody on here is seriously trying to offend any of you Newbs.

this quote right here "Now go write "I will never ask stupid questions again", 1000 times and you may find enlightenment" is actually to help you lol. it's a clue to your initial question bro!!! lol lighten up man

peace

Old 05-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

this may well be the most ignorant, waste of time and space of a thread I've seen in the over two years I've been on here.
Normally when we have 4-5 pages, I'm at least debating with someone or trying to sway someone to see my side and nothing else.
This board seems a little quiet lately. Come on deej!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Don't you have some pics of your wife riding in a bikini or something? Sorry man.

Old 05-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 09KLXowner
Come on deej!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Don't you have some pics of your wife riding in a bikini or something? Sorry man.
I wish!!! It was like pulling teeth just to get the shots that I have. Besides she's not really the bikini type. Hmmmmm Can you say photoshop?[8D]

Quick Reply: what the hell is pwi?