Weapon experts

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 12:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by green242
Really, Oh my, thanks for letting me know. I had no idea.
Originally Posted by green242
I do happen to live in one of those fantasy lands, where I don't have any reason to own a handgun. And, if I had the choice to live where some of you live, where you feel you need a handgun if you are going to survive, I would definetly stay where I am. I am NOT anti-gun. You do what you gotta do to survive. And thankfully, I do not need to own a handgun to survive where I am. I will stay here.
You did make this comment didn't you?

We don't have to carry for survival and most gun carrying citizens will never need their weapon. Its one of those things that if you do need it, its not worth your life not to have it. If your perfectly fine with letting your government protect you, thats fine but I will take care of my own.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:01 PM
1st Gear Member

over 99% of conceiled handgun carriers as well as people who own a handgun for home defense will never need it, but too frequently people who do need it had the mindset that "it could never happen to them" and they become a victim.

It is far better to have and not need than to need and not have. There is no good reason not to have unless you are mentally unstable. The primary difference between those that choose to have and those that choose not to is that those that choose to feel they alone are responsible for their well being and the well being of their families, those that choose not to either trust the police that when seconds count are just minutes away, or think that "it could never happen to them"

and every single day in just about ever single nation someone who thought "it could never happen to me" is proven wrong.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:03 PM
1st Gear Member

I reccomend a snub nosed .38 for carry. Simple, dependable, concealable. And with Speer Gold Dot short barrel ammo very deadly.
I also carry a Glock 23 in 40 s&w as well as a Kel Tec P3AT in .380. But keep going back to small revolvers.
They are best for a first gun.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:32 PM
1st Gear Member

the new colid copper (no lead) corbon DXP rounds are getting muhc better penetration and expansion from the 380 than most other brands so thats a very good choice also

p3at or pf9 is what I want for my next gun purchase.

Old 02-24-2009, 02:36 PM
1st Gear Member

My P3AT fits into the outer pocket of my jacket real well. It is easy to carry everywhere.
Make sure to put 200 rds thru it to ensure functioning.
They allow you to carry down there in the Peoples republic of maryland?

Old 02-24-2009, 03:23 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I like mine. It's a DS gun just like the bike. Scope on for hunting, and off for easy carry. Although its really too big to hide without being obvious.

If I can't hit something, then the sheer size will certainly scare them to death.

44 mag Ruger 7.5 barrel.
Name:  P8132850.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  36.8 KB

Name:  100_5982.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  69.4 KB

I do have a shoulder holster, but it looks like I'm smuggling a ham under my arm.
Name:  100_5984.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  69.8 KB

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

But now its not the most powerful handgun out there, but its certainly big enough for me.

Dual purpose ammo.
Name:  P2044355.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  61.9 KB

Old 02-24-2009, 06:09 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by deej
I like mine. It's a DS gun just like the bike. Scope on for hunting, and off for easy carry. Although its really too big to hide without being obvious.

If I can't hit something, then the sheer size will certainly scare them to death.

44 mag Ruger 7.5 barrel.

Dual purpose ammo.
I see that you are perfectly pratical in your purchases....why get a street bike if you can get a dual sport...why get a truck with 2 wheel drive when you can get one with 4...and the list goes on!

I'm all about practicality...

Old 02-24-2009, 06:11 PM
1st Gear Member

It's about CHOICE. It's about rights.

Armed Narco-thugs are running Mexico right now. Maybe 1, just 1 family may have lived if they could legally protect themselves.

Remember Luby's. Remember Vtech. Remember Columbine.

That's all I have to say about that.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:32 PM
1st Gear Member

Nice images for the right, any for the left?

Old 02-24-2009, 10:08 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by WestOzKLX
Nice images for the right, any for the left?
That has nothing to do with "the right".....like the pictures said, its a basic human right. Anyone who doesn't think a human has the right to protect themselves is severely mentally deficient. That gives more rights to the criminals......so what the hells the point of a being a good person then? If a criminal can do what they want and get all kind or rights, why do good people get snubbed?

I'm neither "left" or "right" (I'm a registered independent) and I agree whole heartily with the above statements.
________
SILVER SURFER VAPORISER

Last edited by JasonFMX; 03-29-2011 at 08:47 AM.

Quick Reply: Weapon experts