We rode too

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 01:57 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: We rode too

Sizes: 37 to 50 / 6 to 15 according to the website.
Might just fit.
Be quick, order online HERE
They're on special at the moment. Bargain at $185 AUS. Plus Freight.

Old 04-27-2008, 09:56 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey if all else fails you can go to walmart and get a set of lace up steel toed boots for practically nothing. Way better that soft toed shoes or sneakers.

Old 04-27-2008, 11:01 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ol guy

Hey if all else fails you can go to walmart and get a set of lace up steel toed boots for practically nothing. Way better that soft toed shoes or sneakers.
Heck if you're going to do that you should have just bought a John Deer to go with the sh*t kickers instead of the KLX - plus it's green!

Old 04-28-2008, 01:32 AM

You can just use street boots. They are much more flexible/comfortable and offer great protection. I use an old pair of water proof Frank Thomas boots that are great for most of the riding I do. If I know I am going for some really hard core (for me) riding I get out my MX boots.

Old 04-28-2008, 02:16 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: WestOzKLX

Sizes: 37 to 50 / 6 to 15 according to the website.
Might just fit.
Be quick, order online HERE
They're on special at the moment. Bargain at $185 AUS. Plus Freight.
They are only $129 over here But thanks for the link. I will make some calls over here tomorrow because if you can get 6 to 15 over there I should be able to do the same over here.
db

Old 04-28-2008, 02:19 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EvildoerZX10R

You can just use street boots. They are much more flexible/comfortable and offer great protection. I use an old pair of water proof Frank Thomas boots that are great for most of the riding I do. If I know I am going for some really hard core (for me) riding I get out my MX boots.
Thats what she wants...I know if they are too stiff a boot she will complain about not feeling the controls and start missing shifts etc etc...I want to see those boots above at a store where she can try them on too if possible. But I agree, tennis shoes could be a problem and usually not one until its too late. She is not a hard core rider...
db

Old 04-28-2008, 02:25 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ol guy

ol guy,
I think its the steel toed part she hates. She like to "feel" the shifter. But she will have some boots soon one way or another...We are "ol" people too so not so hard core anymore.
db

Old 04-28-2008, 02:45 PM
1st Gear Member

Boots are so important.
I can't imagine riding my KLX without them.
It looks like Fox just updated the boot I wear.

http://shop.foxracing.com/ecomm/Auto...=05029285F.jpg

Old 04-28-2008, 03:53 PM
1st Gear Member

I love my Fox Offroad Trackers. They were inexpensive and after a week of wearing them while doing yardwork etc they are very comfortable. They also have a traditional workboot style lug sole. They aren't as stiff/protective as a full MX boot but I've had the KLX land on my legs several times and didn't get so much as a bruise.

Old 04-28-2008, 04:44 PM
1st Gear Member

Anybody want to buy these new Gaerne RX Pro Racing boots?? A great deal at $125 plus $15 shipping. Size 6 US or 39 Euro is equal to size 8 in a ladies boot. Let me know so I can try another brand/style without getting into more debt!
db

Quick Reply: We rode too