Video Of Where I Ride and Fall!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 02:37 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Video Of Where I Ride and Fall!

Looks Awesome! One Reason I love keeping my Luggage Rack on is the great handle it makes to pick the Klx back up.

Old 02-10-2008, 03:29 AM
1st Gear Member

Helmet cam!!!! Joe Walsh had one of those on teh last Eagles tour.... fun.
Was that you biffing on the Kaw? Weight that back end for that left turn and flow man... .floooooooow...
My gasgas txt280 had pegs more where they need to be for that kind of move. But that is a whole 'nother riding method.

Old 02-10-2008, 03:40 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: gerrynolan

Looks Awesome! One Reason I love keeping my Luggage Rack on is the great handle it makes to pick the Klx back up.
Amen to that.

Old 02-10-2008, 03:47 AM
1st Gear Member

We ride mainly in the Tonto National Forest, which embraces almost 3 million acres (slightly smaller than the state of Connecticut) of rugged and spectacularly beautiful country, ranging from Saguaro cactus-studded desert to pine-forested mountains beneath the Mogollon Rim. It is a cauldron of colliding ecosystems — it is here that desert meets mountain, saguaro cactus succumbs to ponderosa pine, and the earth touches the sky. There is a variety a vegetation and range in altitude from 1,300 to 7,900 feet. The vertical-walled canyons, steep technicolor cliffs, and scrub-covered hills have changed little in the last 100 years. Yucca, cholla, barrel cactus, and agave thrive in the semi-arid hillsides and mesas, while floodplains along the rivers nourish stands of mesquite, black walnut, and sycamore. Here, in the rugged country along the Mogollon Rim, Geronimo led the Apache into several violent clashes with the U.S. Army. I live about a mile from one of its borders. This USDA Forest Service has many primitive, seldom maintained National Forest System roads here that are generally available for OHV use.

And no I didn't take the video and usually when I fall I don't get up so easily!

Old 02-10-2008, 05:35 AM
1st Gear Member

outstanding video. the pics look great.

Old 02-10-2008, 05:38 AM
1st Gear Member

You Mac boys are are something else. It played just fine on Windows Media Player. Since when does a streaming Mpeg need Quicktime?

Old 02-10-2008, 03:16 PM
1st Gear Member

Sweet! Thanks for posting![sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 02-10-2008, 07:46 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Nice vid thanks. Media Player worked for me as well.

Old 02-11-2008, 02:09 AM
1st Gear Member

Hey Mark, great video, especially where the rider with the camera takes a fall. Where is that area? Is that up at Pima and Dynamite? My wife and I were up there this morning doing a little riding on the #1 trail. That is nothing like on the video, but it was a great introduction to dirt riding (aside from just riding on a dirt road) for my wife. She did great, and had a great time doing it. That little TW200 just glides through the sand. She was wondering why I was fishtailing and almost falling when she was just riding like normal...

We will have to hook up sometime for a beginner-friendly ride.

Don

Old 02-11-2008, 02:45 AM
1st Gear Member

Yep, with that fat rear tire the TW200 floats through the sand and silt with no problem!

Quick Reply: Video Of Where I Ride and Fall!