Truckman's hood ornament - what is it?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 05:35 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Truckman's hood ornament - what is it?

I ran a letourneau on a chip pile for a few years. It was quite a piece of equipment. It also made a bang when it blew a wheel motor. We just called it a Texas tractor.

Old 01-31-2008, 05:40 PM
1st Gear Member

Very greatful that you read that book Deej....it was a very great book...It also makes you think about what you yourself is doing in your own life.He was the Albert Einstien for me as i am a monger for all things mechanical.....I did learn alot from his book and it did teach me to respect people alot mor thatn i did before i read it....I really hope others are listening and maybe some of them read it.I'm on my 2nd time around and i also picked up another book called 'THE CONQUEST OF COPPER MOUNTAIN"...another very good book and you will learn about the Ertsberg.....the largest deposit of copper ore in the world....and what it took for a man to get to it....It honestly makes you rethink yourself when you read about these things.

Old 05-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Truckman

Mustang hit it first and then Deej came thru with the pics.......Good job guys.......now who do i have to ship a case of PBR to........Hayes is the truck builder...and Mack trucks did own them from 1969-1976........I really wish that I lived out west to play with the antiques that we don't ever se around here.
Hey Truckman check this out on youtube. Good times man. Good stuff. Sorry didn't mean to bring up an old thread........ok maybe I did, and let this be a lesson to all you noobs out there, this one has been buried for months and months, and one word in the search bar and boooooooo yaaaaaa. Don't dismiss the search tool here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDyx0...eature=related