trouble with starcycle

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 05:19 AM
Default RE: trouble with starcycle

Unfortunatley bad service is prominent these days. My Muzzy sat at my local dealer for 12 days and they never told me it had arrived. I had even been in there several times in those 12 days making other purchases. They already had their $$$$, so they didn't give a crap. Now, they realize that they didn't charge me for the quiet core and they want their money IMMEDIATELY!! I think they can wait a few days..just like I did.

Old 06-09-2006, 03:00 PM

ORIGINAL: konacoiler

Unfortunatley bad service is prominent these days. My Muzzy sat at my local dealer for 12 days and they never told me it had arrived. I had even been in there several times in those 12 days making other purchases. They already had their $$$$, so they didn't give a crap. Now, they realize that they didn't charge me for the quiet core and they want their money IMMEDIATELY!! I think they can wait a few days..just like I did.
Did you already take the product home and pay for it? I'd wouldn't pay for anything extra on top of what I was quoted. Now if they quoted you one price and you went in there and you payed less, then I would cough up the money, but if you payed what you were quoted in the 1st place, well then its there mistake.

Old 06-09-2006, 04:42 PM

Hey Inca. The quiet core was supposed to have been added when they ordered the exhaust. I specifically told them that it didn't come with the exhaust. I was nervous that they didn't ask for it when they placed the order, so I went in a few days later and asked about it. Guess what? The KNUCKLEHEAD didn't order it. He didn't believe that it wasn't included in the exhaust price. Anyway, the exhaust was paid for in advance, but they forgot to charge me for the quiet core because it was ordered later. I did owe them the money for it, but it just p****d me off that they wanted their money RIGHT NOW- after they had my exhaust for 12 days and didn't bother to tell me..

Old 07-23-2006, 04:25 AM
1st Gear Member

Hi guys I was in the drag bike racing hobby for many years and met Rob Muzzy a couple times The problem with these kind of people as the same with Star Cycle they are more into racing than selling the parts that keeps them racing[:@] They are out on the road all racing season now racing in NHRA ProStock and beleave me thats there only concern. And when you leave people in charge to take care of the buisness side of things well you no what happens. I no that Racing Exhaust systems are what got them where they are I owned a few Star pipes in my day and now they sell Harley type racing engines in a box so jap pipes are not at the top of there list now. Same with Muzzy they lost there sponsor just last month I think and I think Trimtex picked them up or they would of been at the shop getting the Pipes out to all you Customers...... Your better off dealing with a company that is selling parts to stay alive and not to go racing IMO