TRIBUTE TOO THE TOUGHNESS OF THE KLX 250S

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 06:55 AM
Default RE: Mars Exploration Rover Spirit Captures Rare Photo of SDUNNE

I was back at it today at the track, sorry no new pictures(forgot my camera). I rode good today though, I braught my lap times down 15 seconds and only crashed twice one was just a stupid drop of the bike over a dragan back and one was on a sweeper going about 35mph bike was slow to start after that one. Im also learning how to comprimise my body position on this soft suspension. Still haven't got the ***** up to hit the 85ft step up double but I will hit it soon. Also I changed my rear tire to the Kenda trackmaster 2 soooooo much better! I will change out the front tire in about a week and a half. Race is coming up in two weeks I have decided to race with the big boys in the 250cc class. Don't worry I will give a full report after practice day and race day. It will be a challenge MX bikes pull alot harder than our bike and Im geared at 13/47. So Im going to have to be sneeky to compete. I did a couple of mach starts with some other guys that were on 250 2 strokes and every time I was about a bike length back from the hole shot rider so I thing I might be ok. There is 2 long straits on the track so Im going to need to ring the hell out of the throttle and rpms to match there speed. One more practice weekend left, I'll remember to bring my camera out this time so yall can see the KLX fly. I bet you all are wondering why I do this type of riding on this bike the quik answer it FUN! the long answer is its a challenge to ride this incredibly soft suspention bike on a MX track, I love getting those weird looks from other riders on MX bikes that I pass, and also so I can share this info with you all so you will know exsactly how hard you can push this bike before it gives out.

Click on my photo album to see KLX airborne.(new guys)

Old 04-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: TRIBUTE TOO THE TOUGHNESS OF THE KLX 250S

Dude you're avitar is gonna get me in trouble. LOL My wife is gonna be like "what's that?" LOL

ORIGINAL: CALISAKI

hey is your bike still street legal? , cause it looks like your the proud owner of a kx250f now. im jealous if it is, im pretty sure we gotta have major blinkers here in california.