TRIBUTE TOO THE TOUGHNESS OF THE KLX 250S

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 05:50 AM
Default TRIBUTE TOO THE TOUGHNESS OF THE KLX 250S

Some of you may have realized by now that I crash this bike alot due to my riding style or lack there of. And when I say alot I mean 3 to 4 times on an average week and 4 to 6 times on a heavy riding week. All in all my bike has took a spill somewhere around 45 to 60 times and the only real damage done has been a slightly bent radiator shroud mount all other damage like the front fender, bent shift lever, bent brake lever, scared up crank and clutch case from my boots, twisted fork inside of triple clamp, and scared fuel tank have eather been cosmetic or a quik fix. I have crashed this bike going 2 mph and I have crashed this bike going 40 mph over a double landing completely sidways, the bike has endoed bounced off the seat and landed on top of me. This bike has high sided on more than a couple of accations. It has flipped on its side and rolled twice it has been ghost rode off a small jump after I lost my footing then grip. It has easily cleared a 65 ft table and landed in almost the complete flats. I bottom out this thing like its a sport, and it starts right back up after every digger. I am actually amazed by the bikes ability to keep on coming back, I have sustained more injereys than the KLX. This bike is most deffeninantly the best dual sport for the buck I've rode a DRZ400S it doesn't come close in alll around performance. The only bikes that I think may out perform the KLX is the Husky TC 250 and possibly a Gas Gas. But who wan'ts to pay for those or better yet find parts for them.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1071/1FBA3B1B503546B2A9D26F63E8494856.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-06-2006, 06:43 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: TRIBUTE TOO THE TOUGHNESS OF THE KLX 250S

That's awfully nice of you to break your bike's fall like that What a guy!

Old 04-06-2006, 12:10 PM
1st Gear Member

Man you are one insane crazy sumbitch and I LOVE reading your posts! [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 04-06-2006, 12:16 PM

hey is your bike still street legal? , cause it looks like your the proud owner of a kx250f now. im jealous if it is, im pretty sure we gotta have major blinkers here in california.

Old 04-06-2006, 03:09 PM
1st Gear Member

All I can say is WOW !!!! You are very fortunate to be able to put the time on the bike. I don't think the majority of us have had the weather yet alone the time. I would have loved to seen the "ghost ride" !! Hopefully you didn't get hurt on that one.

Old 04-06-2006, 03:11 PM
1st Gear Member

Seth isn't what you doing to your self 'destruction of government property'?[sm=happybounce.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 04-06-2006, 06:01 PM

Seth isn't what you doing to your self 'destruction of government property'?
Yes it is but you lucky tax payers get to fit the medical bills.[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

All I can say is WOW !!!! You are very fortunate to be able to put the time on the bike. I don't think the majority of us have had the weather yet alone the time. I would have loved to seen the "ghost ride" !! Hopefully you didn't get hurt on that one.
I don't know if you really wanted to see that but you would laugh till you cryed if you saw me eat it over that double going 40mph+ an on looker said I looked like a crash dummy fliping off the bike. It was so fast I didn't have time to brace for impact which is probobly what saved me from more serious injury.

hey is your bike still street legal? , cause it looks like your the proud owner of a kx250f now. im jealous if it is, im pretty sure we gotta have major blinkers here in california.
It is just berely legal here in North cackylacky.

Man you are one insane crazy sumbitch and I LOVE reading your posts!
Not crazy, just retard strong.

That's awfully nice of you to break your bike's fall like that What a guy!
Yah, my ribs really softened the landing of the shift lever, clutch case, and left peg.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1071/ACCA4996B9674C3B9370AE9DCFFCED1C.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-06-2006, 08:11 PM

Your last name wouldn't happen to be Enslow would it? You know, of Crusty fame? [sm=smiley2.gif]

Old 04-07-2006, 12:36 AM

Your last name wouldn't happen to be Enslow would it? You know, of Crusty fame?
Naw, that seth has more motocross and freestyle talent in his pinky toe than I have in my whole body. That dude's top of his game! Im a scrub in comparison.

Old 04-07-2006, 07:24 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member
Default Mars Exploration Rover Spirit Captures Rare Photo of SDUNNE

Edit: dup in another thread

Quick Reply: TRIBUTE TOO THE TOUGHNESS OF THE KLX 250S