Stolen klx 250 wv

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 04:34 PM
1st Gear Member

I will be down your way maybe sat on a borrowed bike.

Old 07-29-2009, 04:55 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I don't hate much in this world.... beets, hot weather, and thieves!!!

Old 07-29-2009, 05:22 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by buff36
I will be down your way maybe sat on a borrowed bike.

what you doin down here just riding,,, where at

Old 08-07-2009, 12:34 PM
1st Gear Member

I have to rant a little bit now. The 2 F&^ Tards I have been looking for was now seen with my green klx is now a spray painted red klx. Nate and Jeremy Sigmon there parents own a local store around here. The cops know this and nothing is being done. The bike is now thought to be around the Obrien Speedway area. Come on Jrock sat after noon I will be around on a unp[lated KLX400 Green and I will be packing this ****s got to stop now you have my #

Old 08-07-2009, 02:53 PM
1st Gear Member

All they have to do is check the Vin # and case closed.

Old 08-07-2009, 03:03 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah deej you dont understand,,, Stolen bikes/quads means nothing to our lawenforcment,, Even with the vin number nothing will be done,, Ive been trhough this before with a quad,, took the cops right there and the numbers on JUST THE FRAME was all that was left matched and the police said well you can have your frame and done nothing cuase to the people cuase they said they bought it from someone,, yeah its total bull****.... AHHHHH RED,,,, My Tags are dead right now,, Now I cant ride lol.....

so the bike is around the obrian speedway,,, Me and steve been up there twice allready,, that was the first place I looked just cuase of the people up there,,, there is this tattoo place We didnt stop at cuase the tattoo place is a cover up for a meth lab,,well from what we hear anyway not totally sure... ugggg im really iffy about that but I bet thats where its at...if that was the case

Last edited by JRock420; 08-07-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:45 PM
1st Gear Member

Well then there is no other choice but to put a couple of 44 mag slugs right through the engine. I would rather that than someone else enjoying what I worked hard for and the cops not being able to do nothing. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Like a horse, you gotta put it down.

Old 08-07-2009, 03:55 PM
1st Gear Member

Thieves = Lowest for a scum criminal!

F@ck3n meth mouth! I would still try and get the cops involve though. You could do more damage. If you guys have proof that they have the bike at this place which is a Meth Lab, the cops can bust the whole operation and shut them down and you get your bike back. You also get the satisfaction of watching them go to prison for not only theft, but possession, dealing, and production of meth.

But if the cops don't wanna do anything, just be careful....

Keep us updated.

Old 08-07-2009, 04:01 PM
1st Gear Member

I wont be able to do anything tomarrow night,, I have a big UFC fight with a bunch of people comming over if it wasnt for that I would totally be game for a stake out,, even though,, Im not saying that thats where the bike is, its just Ironic to me that I know that place is there and its the same AREA the bike was supposely seen,,, so IDK,,, it is risky,, in this county people get away with murder cuase even the law is afraid of some.. blah,, I need to move away agian..

Old 08-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Id be messin someone up if they stole my chit....

Quick Reply: Stolen klx 250 wv