Still having trouble with this website!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 12:39 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by jsac
lookin at your sig spam i thought i mistakenly clicked a link to my space... yikes....
seriously... glittering sig pic? LOL

Why don't you go back to the rainforest and go lick on a leaf you tree hugging democrat.

Oh lookie lookie what I found...

Old 01-19-2010, 08:43 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by chik636rydr
Why don't you go back to the rainforest and go lick on a leaf you tree hugging democrat.

Oh lookie lookie what I found...

you know what they say about assumptions right? and why click a tree leaf when i have all that purty glittery stuff i can stare at in your sig? lollol

edit: after your recent great example of republicanism that came out of your state i guess being called a dem aint such a bad thing

Last edited by jsac; 01-19-2010 at 08:51 AM.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:27 AM
1st Gear Member

10-4 you left wing extremist.

I will keep you in mind this morning while I am at work while you are likely drawing a check somewhere from the government. After all, that is what dems do. They sit on their **** while us people with ethics make the money.

Old 01-19-2010, 11:22 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by chik636rydr
10-4 you left wing extremist.

I will keep you in mind this morning while I am at work while you are likely drawing a check somewhere from the government. After all, that is what dems do. They sit on their **** while us people with ethics make the money.
so i just noticed im arguing with a chick.. im all embarrassed now
id figured id reply once more though before i slink away.... do yourself a favor.. if your going to try and insult someone, a slighty more intelligent and witty reply may be a good idea rather than calling a person a dem or a liberal. at first i thought the sig pic was you.. upon realizing what your nick says/means i came to the conclusion the pierced walrus in it must be your "man".
please accept my apology..

p.s.
i did some time in the military at Ft. McClellan... does Alabama still smell like a pile of ****?

Old 01-19-2010, 11:42 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Uh Oh....heading South.......

Old 01-20-2010, 12:01 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by deej
Uh Oh....heading South.......
no worries deej.. im not into makin a scene on a forum.. like i stated prior i didnt know it was a girl. i wouldnt have even said anything about the sparkly sig if i had.. but i figured if he (to be later realized a she) wanted to trade jabs why not? a little intellectual sparring is always entertaining regardless of the lack of challenge.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:37 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Well last time we had a good argument on here "someone" thought it was ok to drink and drive, and that person realized that it wasn't going to fly around here.

Old 01-20-2010, 08:46 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by deej
Well last time we had a good argument on here "someone" thought it was ok to drink and drive, and that person realized that it wasn't going to fly around here.
right.. this also brings a side note to mind.. admin/mods really need to have some dialogue concerning sig parameters. some of the sigs on this board are HUGE. maybe time for some type of size limits on them?

Old 01-20-2010, 11:57 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by jsac
right.. this also brings a side note to mind.. admin/mods really need to have some dialogue concerning sig parameters. some of the sigs on this board are HUGE. maybe time for some type of size limits on them?
Everyone else on here is running a resolution higher than 800x600 jsac. Change your resolution or invest in an upgrade of your system. We don't cater to the 1% of whiners on this site.

If someone must elaborate to you or it took you days to figure out that I am a woman then yes, you must be pretty slow. There is every blatent indication that I am a female both by my screen name and by my flamboyant signature. That "walrus" as you referred to is Lou and he is one of my best friends and I'm sure he would appreciate you not calling him names. So I will pass on the compliment. He is always looking for excuses to kick somebodys ***. After all, that is what he gets paid to do on a professional level.

I haven't had the opportunity to see how ugly you are yet so I can not say whether or not I would find you attractive. I probably wouldn't. You are probably a little skinny punk with acne who probably can't get laid unless you hit up the local brothel for a pity f*&k.

It should insult you that you are arguing with a chick because this chick probably has more education and **** hanging on my wall than you ever will. You know that that means right? Because I have all of this education I can walk into a company straight into a supervisors position. Right now I am dealing with idiots like you who are resistant to a woman who is trying to implement Six Sigma and LEAN in the company. Thats fine, they don't know just how much of a **** I can really be.

Now if you got offended by me calling you a liberal dem I am sorry. I just call them like I see them. So stop acting like one if you dont want to be called one.

You can continue to knock on my state all you want brother but people from all over this great nation continue to flock to it to give us their money because it kicks major *** here. You probabaly would not have been able to enjoy living here because you were enlisted and stuck in the kitchen or holding up the floor.

Oh yeah I had to add this one because I forgot about it completely. On my hardhat I used to have a sticker that read "Act Like An *******, Get Treated Like An *******." So, in the words of Bill Ingvall, "Hereessss Your Sign."

Last edited by chik636rydr; 01-20-2010 at 02:08 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:34 PM
1st Gear Member

WTF

Nothing like a bit of biffo

Quick Reply: Still having trouble with this website!!