SORRY!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 07:17 PM
Default SORRY!

Sorry guys I've sold out. I purchased a 2006 YZ 250F today. My wife wanted another baby, I wanted another bike so that was the trade off. Though I will still bring the KLX to the track and may even enter it in some GNCC style racing. I am done with racing it MX it was fun but I am pissed that I bent the radiator so bad and thats a $450 part. Again the nastalgia left me when I took a detailed look at the radiator and I thought to myself this could get expensive. I will be gone threw most of may, but I will race my new bike in june in the same class I will report weather the bad finishes on the KLX where because of the soft suspension of the bike or me.

Old 05-04-2006, 07:20 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: SORRY!

Don't be sorry. Send us pics!!

Old 05-04-2006, 07:31 PM

Damn, everyones buying their KLX friends, I wish I had the money to buy a friend for my KLX. I am really almost on the verge of buying myself a VTX 1300c Cruiser[sm=drooldude.gif]. OH YAAAA...... that would be sweet to have for my trips to work. My neighbor just bought a V-star 650 classic and he let me take it out for a spin, all I can say is that its as comforatable as putting wheels on your recliner and making it street legal, Ohhhh sooo comfy.

Old 05-04-2006, 07:49 PM

sdunne,

What's to be sorry about? H'mmm, let's see the wife wants another baby - so you have to supply that and she supplies you with another bike? Dang, such a deal!

Why a YZ250F as opposed to a KX250F? Just wondering?

Are you planning on adding the other bike or replacing the KLX250S with the other bike.

Old 05-04-2006, 08:20 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Wait I'm confused does she want a baby or another bike?

Old 05-04-2006, 08:23 PM

ORIGINAL: deej

Wait I'm confused does she want a baby or another bike?

deej,

I think he's complaining about the extra work required to get another bike! Sounds a bit like whining, don'cha think?

Old 05-04-2006, 08:30 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

So some cheese is in order? LOL[8D][8D]

Old 05-04-2006, 09:00 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Congrats on the new bike - that YZ is one sweeeet looking machine. Which one did you get - the blue one or the 50th anniversary yellow? Bummer about the KLX radiator - I hope you can get it fixed without having to buy a replacement.

Old 05-04-2006, 09:13 PM

I've heard Myler's in utah does wonders on wrecked radiators, and I see used ones pop up on ebay often as well.

Old 05-04-2006, 09:15 PM

Are you planning on adding the other bike or replacing the KLX250S with the other bike.
Im adding the YZ 250F keeping the KLX 250S for cross country fun, useing the YZ for motocross.

Congrats on the new bike - that YZ is one sweeeet looking machine. Which one did you get - the blue one or the 50th anniversary yellow? Bummer about the KLX radiator - I hope you can get it fixed without having to buy a replacement.
I got the blue one I hate yellow. I got the YZ instead of the KX because it has an extremely reliable engine, I got a great deal $80 bellow the MSRP, and most importantly I didn't have to drive for hours to get it.

Quick Reply: SORRY!