Snow!!!! :)

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 06:28 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Snow!!!! :)

Who all hear rides in the snow... We had a good snow saturday roads was nasty.. but I was out snow drifting the subaru, cuase ya cant fit 4 people on the KLX lol but I wanted to take it out but then agian, I figured it was a bad Idea.. whats everyones thoughts on riding in the snow..

Thanks

J-Rock!

Old 12-08-2008, 07:18 PM
1st Gear Member

You can have our snow.

Old 12-08-2008, 07:24 PM
1st Gear Member

haha im sure your getting enough lol

Old 12-08-2008, 07:33 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

from last year..... its fun to mess around in.

Name:  wintersucks008.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  69.2 KB

Old 12-08-2008, 07:44 PM
1st Gear Member

haha thats a cool lil video lol thanks for sharing eric

Old 12-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

So i left my my house to go to my parents house on sat when it was snowing.... 4wd no big deal. I started going down a pretty steep road and it was a sheet of ice... i started sliding, dropped it into low gear still fishtailing, so i let off the brakes and gas and coast and have to make a executive decion between hittin a telephone pole, guide rail, the phone pole calble anchor or just going into the woods a little bit, so i take the woods, and it hits kinda hard... dammit.... so i just put it in reverse and back out of the woods, i hit a pretty big mound of dirt, so i get to my parents and get out and the plastic on the bottom of my bumper is hanging off, i broke all the plastic rivet thingys.... so i snap one it so its not hanging down so much. On my way back home on the way up the same road, some idiot in a GMC acadia (4wd or awd) is in front of me, and stops in the middle of the freekin hill... *******.... y would you just stop, the truck was already in auto 4wd so i dont even slow down and i just go around them... first time they saw snow or what, geese.......

so my dad gets a price on those plastic rivets, almost 5$ each, with his discount i got 4 for 29$.... wtf.... plastic crazy, and there is 13 total in the bumper....

Old 12-08-2008, 08:10 PM
1st Gear Member

Go play in a parking lot or field but stay off the roadways unless you like going to the hospital. . . dumbasses all over the place talking on cell phones!

Old 12-08-2008, 08:16 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Magoo
Go play in a parking lot or field but stay off the roadways unless you like going to the hospital. . . dumbasses all over the place talking on cell phones!
haha yeah thats what i was thinking lol

Originally Posted by EMS_0525
So i left my my house to go to my parents house on sat when it was snowing.... 4wd no big deal. I started going down a pretty steep road and it was a sheet of ice... i started sliding, dropped it into low gear still fishtailing, so i let off the brakes and gas and coast and have to make a executive decion between hittin a telephone pole, guide rail, the phone pole calble anchor or just going into the woods a little bit, so i take the woods, and it hits kinda hard... dammit.... so i just put it in reverse and back out of the woods, i hit a pretty big mound of dirt, so i get to my parents and get out and the plastic on the bottom of my bumper is hanging off, i broke all the plastic rivet thingys.... so i snap one it so its not hanging down so much. On my way back home on the way up the same road, some idiot in a GMC acadia (4wd or awd) is in front of me, and stops in the middle of the freekin hill... *******.... y would you just stop, the truck was already in auto 4wd so i dont even slow down and i just go around them... first time they saw snow or what, geese.......

so my dad gets a price on those plastic rivets, almost 5$ each, with his discount i got 4 for 29$.... wtf.... plastic crazy, and there is 13 total in the bumper....

Yeah them clips arnt cheap, and least your ok.. Why would anybody stop on a hill thats totally gay... Like me and my buddie was saying awd is just an up hill and handling assistant in my car. Down hill is hell.. I dont care what you got ICE is ICE down hill lol

Old 12-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

yea awd, 4wd or 2wd all goes down hill the same....lol..... i didnt hit that hard probably only was going like 25 or so.....

Old 12-08-2008, 08:28 PM
1st Gear Member

Well thats cool I guess ... it could have been worse

Quick Reply: Snow!!!! :)