SHE PAAAAAAAAAASED!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 08:19 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default SHE PAAAAAAAAAASED!!!!!!!!

It was a bitter sweet weekend, as some of you know I scheduled 5 riders, one being my wife, to take the MSF class this weekend, from the sound of things it was a pretty intense and sometimes brutal experience. The first day one of my friend's wife's dropped her bike twice, the second time she was automatically disqualified, and we spent the evening in the emergency room while she had her hand looked at. Turns out she hyper extended two fingers, which can be worse than a break. The story behind the reason she dropped the bike twice is that she was wearing a boot like a heavy work boot with a vibram sole that had a 2 inch heel. Both times she got her boot caught on the peg, and when she stopped the bike she couldn't get her foot off the peg before she lost ballance. After the first time she asked the instructor if she could finish the riding part with her regular shoes, and he said no. There should be a warning somewhere and everywhere about not wearing boots with a big heel. He sounded like a pretty strict fellow that had to do what he had to do I guess. Well after the emergency room visit we all went out for pizza and headed home to study for the written test and more riding the next day, I took a look at the book with 150 questions or somewhere in that number, and I couldn't believe some of the questions, I didn't know more than half of the answers, my wife was freaking out, and I tried to calm her down, and finally after a couple of hours she was too exhausted to continue. The second day started at 7:00 am sharp I dropped her off and Christian and I headed to walmart for some shopping, when I got back in the truck I realized she had not taken her boots to the class, so I ran back and dropped them off, and hit the sporting goods store looking for a gun bag, and a few other goodies. Speaking of the sporting goods store I walked into the store and some sort of alarm went off, and at first I thought I had won something, then I looked at the two gals working at the front counter, and asked them if my gun had set off the alarm and told them that I had a permit and if they wanted I could put the gun back into the truck, and one of them said, we don't care if you have a gun, that alarm goes off sometimes, don't worry about it, I guess it was the device that goes off when you walk out of the store with something you didn't pay for, but it was funny that I thought it was a medal detector going off because of the 44 in the shoulder holster. Anyway back to the class results. After buying some more rounds at the store, Christian and I headed to the motocross race that was starting at 10:00 and somewhere around 11:00 I must have gotten a call from my wife telling me to come and pick her up because she didn't pass the written test, but because of the noise from twenty 450 four stroke bikes going by 3 feet from where I was standing I didn't hear the call and it was a voice message. In between races around 11:30 she called and I answered and she says that she was just messing with me and had passed the written test. I actually feel bad because I didn't expect her to pass, I mean 50 questions and you have to get an 80% to pass? Anyway I was really happy to hear that, now all she had to do was to pass the ridding portion of the day. Well after the race was over I hooked up with the remaining riders (4) and found out that my wife passed the written test and missed 6 of the 50 questions and got a 93% on the driving. It was hard to be too excited as the wife of my other friend had tears in her eyes because while she got a 100% on the written test she got a 79% on the driving, and because of one point she didn't pass. I told her and all of the riders that they got to finish the class and that's a big deal. The experience and instructions they all received is priceless. The father and husband of the gal that sprained her fingers passed as did his son, the husband of the gal that got a 79%. So all in all while they all said it was the hardest thing mentally and physically that they have ever done, and I believe it, they learned so much that I am now considering taking the same course instead of the advanced class. So 3 out of 5 passed, one will try to schedule a DMV test asap and the mom will have to heal before she can get back into riding. Well that's it for now, I was really happy for my wife and proud that she did it. It is something that she will never forget and adds to her self worth. Way to go honey.

Old 10-23-2006, 12:49 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: SHE PAAAAAAAAAASED!!!!!!!!

Glad she passed deej. Good for her. I had my gun on me one day i forgot about it and i was headed into the county court house, and saw the metal detectors, and the x ray machine and said oops, had to go back to the truck. lol.

Old 10-23-2006, 02:13 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Congrats to Mrs Deej!

Old 10-23-2006, 06:23 PM
Super Moderator

Congrats to your wife deej!

Old 10-23-2006, 07:30 PM
1st Gear Member

Way to go!!![sm=happy046.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 10-23-2006, 07:49 PM
1st Gear Member

Give her my Congrats, Deej. Nice to know another woman rider is out there rippin' it up!

Old 10-23-2006, 08:46 PM
1st Gear Member

Bravo!!!

Hey Deej, now will you let her get her own login to the forums?!??

Old 10-23-2006, 10:41 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: YYY.GUY

Bravo!!!

Hey Deej, now will you let her get her own login to the forums?!??

Easy player

Old 10-23-2006, 10:53 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

congrats Mrs. deej

Yo deej. who is gonna have the cleaner bike you or her?

Old 10-24-2006, 12:30 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BigO

congrats Mrs. deej

Yo deej. who is gonna be the cleaner of the bikes you or her?

Fixed

Quick Reply: SHE PAAAAAAAAAASED!!!!!!!!