Repaint the KLX - Grey (see photo)???

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 04:21 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Repaint the KLX - Grey (see photo)???

And I added the front ones to keep mud off the engine and my face.....not ironic

Old 08-14-2007, 04:24 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

he just likes them cause they make him feel young agian....reminiscing on the past.......

Old 08-14-2007, 04:25 PM
1st Gear Member

Oh. That would be ironic.

Old 08-14-2007, 04:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Calm down please.

Old 08-14-2007, 04:50 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: deej

I got rid of the plate holder because it hangs down and just collects mud, and also would be the first thing broke out in the woods. I added the mudflaps for two reasons. It reminds me of the old school bikes from the 70's (yes I was there) and that little mudflap keeps the water and dirty sand off the front headlight and me, because I ride all year. And really isn't it about what we like about out bikes not what someone else thinks? Other wise we would all look the same.
Why would the plate holder be the first thing to break anyway? It seems like the first thing would be the roost guards or maybe the the blinkers.

We don't need to have a big ordeal here. I was just making an observation. Let me give you a few compliments to offsetyour negativity. That's what we need to do in our liberal society these days. I like the Pelican case, the hand guards, the blinkers, and the missing seat strap. Ah, there we go. I feel better now.

Old 08-14-2007, 05:05 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: danny1two3

Calm down please.
Calm down? ah you have so much to learn young Jedi I guess I'll have to put smileys in my posts again so nothing gets take wrong. I re-read all of my responses and I didn't realize I was anything but calm. Hmmmm oh well[8D]

Old 08-14-2007, 05:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey Deej, ever since you became our Grand Poobah Moderator you have gotten more Kontre .....controe......contraver.....controversial ,yeahthats it controversial.
I like the "new" Deej.

Old 08-14-2007, 05:26 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: deej

ORIGINAL: danny1two3

Calm down please.
Calm down? ah you have so much to learn young Jedi I guess I'll have to put smileys in my posts again so nothing gets take wrong. I re-read all of my responses and I didn't realize I was anything but calm. Hmmmm oh well[8D]
Ha, that's funny. Condescending.Once again you've misunderstood the meaning. And all along you think thatI've misunderstood. Now there's some irony for you. I guess sarcasm doesn't translate well through text. I do have a lot to learn.

Old 08-14-2007, 06:35 PM
1st Gear Member

You should get one of those "naked girl" mudflaps that the truckers use on your bike.

Old 08-14-2007, 08:37 PM
1st Gear Member

You could always get a windshield. That would look pretty nice. I found one from a 1973 Honda Goldwingon Ebay. That would give you that 70's look you're trying to achieve on your 2006 KLX. Do you want the link?

Quick Reply: Repaint the KLX - Grey (see photo)???