RE: Do You Want This Forum To Be Run By The Rules?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 04:39 PM
IG
Default RE: Do You Want This Forum To Be Run By The Rules?

ORIGINAL: KXracer

ORIGINAL: IG

I've owned three bikes in the last year yet I'm a poser? I could line up at a local race tomorrow and guarantee a top ten spot even though I haven't ridden since say September.
Yes, as a matter of fact you are a poser. Evidence of that fact is how you keep telling everybody how you've owned three bikes in the last year. Big friggen deal!!!! Why don't you still have them???? Let me answer for you ....... you don't ride enough to justify owning them. You will say that family, school, and other important things are the reason, and I repeat, You don't ride enough to justify having them.
Then you show your TOTAL IGNORANCE by making a statement like that. I don't even know you and I guarantee that you would NOT, repeat, NOT, get a top ten spot unless there were only 10 riders. Nobody can spend as little time on a bike as you do and come out and race with me and the guys I race with, with outany time in the saddle. You my friend are a poser and a blow hard! Hiding behind your keyboard suits you. Of coarse if you were taller you wouldn't be able to hide behind it.
Grow up you child. I've been observing for a long time and have noticed that you do your best to offend. But when someone returns the crap that you dish out you go crying to the mod and say how "everybody's picking on me". You area poor excuse for a person. Despite how you play it up, your life must really be miserable for you to behave the way you do.
LMAO- this is your first post? What does that say about how you spend your time and how people affect you? You're right too, Icouldn't hang with your group of extremely talented andfast KXracers. I mean, I've been out of the saddle for a long time, you're right. RC probably couldn't even muster a podium anymore either. I bet Reed would lap him since he's been away from racing for so long.I doubt I'd even be able to figure out the controls. I'd really like to see one of your races, maybe I could figure it out again. But then again, I never was into watching the C class races, so nevermind.

Old 02-14-2008, 04:48 PM
IG

ORIGINAL: jsac

ORIGINAL: deej

That's true, he didn't start this thread. I would have felt compelled to defend myself too. So can this end it now? Can we all start over?
can we all start over... hmm the fact seems to be.. as long as IG stinks this board up with his bad attitude and constant inflamation of any threads he touches its a lost cause.. seriously, the fact that i even have to point this out is kinda sad.. im gonna chill from postin for a bit.. and ill explain why.. normally im chill whether online or off.. but theirs a certain type of online personality that sets me off.. ill give ya one guess who it is.. anyways.. im still here, just lurkin...
peace out folks.

edit... if any1 needs me for whatever use pm..

edit #2:

ORIGINAL: marc11

Hey, I have seen several posts start off from the begining (a recent) one as just propaganda bull crap to call someone out and have a five page bitch fest. I chimed in early to the mods that it should be shut down, I was told, in a polite way to STFU, so I did.

If the mods would actually shut these stupid threads down EARLY as soon as they start a lot of pain would be avoided and a lot of good would be had.

A perfect example is the WR HP thread. Some dude comes back and says he has "proof" of X HP of X bike and calls out IG, right then and there, shut it down. He had no proof, didn't post any proof, it was a thread just to pick a fight, nothing more, nothing less.

I know we all do not have to read these BD threads, be we do, and it degrades the value of this forum.

i didnt bother posting the pic at the time due to laziness and i didnt feel i had to offer "proof" either way.. i mean comon were talkin bout iowaguy here.. anyways.. consider urself spanked

dude- I know you really want to "make me eat crow", but posting this graph is really an embarrassment to you, not me. When there are others here who have attained 4 more horsepower with exactly the same mods as you, well, that makes you and your setup look really, really bad. Wait, that first readout was with the mods? I can assume the dyno you were using was in bad need or recalibrating or the operator messed up. You're posting a 16 horsepower dyno graph with your mods? Are you serious? Dude, that goes beyond trying to make me look bad, your bikeiseitherreally retarded or your setup is way off. Can't you see that? I also wouldn't be braggin' about "spanking" anyone, because with such low readouts you're the one who is getting spanked on the trails I'm guessing. Unbelievable you'd post that. Talk about a backfire. LMAO

Old 02-14-2008, 09:00 PM
1st Gear Member

I change my mind....banter rules! Idiots are so much fun. Who are they? Well thats for you to decide, but I've got mine picked.

Old 02-15-2008, 12:40 AM
1st Gear Member

i didnt bother posting the pic at the time due to laziness and i didnt feel i had to offer "proof" either way.. i mean comon were talkin bout iowaguy here.. anyways.. consider urself spanked

The one of the few guys who stuck up for you and you write this? Dude, go back and read my thread, I wasn't talking about YOU, I was talking about the other dude that started this.

Old 02-15-2008, 04:38 AM
IG

ORIGINAL: marc11

ORIGINAL: jsac

The one of the few guys who stuck up for you and you write this? Dude, go back and read my thread, I wasn't talking about YOU, I was talking about the other dude that started this.
dude, someone's messin with ya. I didn't write that- why would I refer to myself in my own post. jsac wrote that and I responded to his poor dyno run; his post got deleted but it's still there where I quoted him. I guess he was a bad boy and got a deletion. I fixed the quote's author, someone put my name on jsac's post. If you read at the bottom right of my reply to jsac, it says "in reply to jsac".I don't need anyone to 'stick up' for me but I appreciate your stance and if that stance happens to sit with mine, cool. if not, that's okay too. I think I bought a 300 cylinder off you didn't I? I can't remember if it was you or mmatz. Either way, I got no beef and I didn't write that post. just sayin'

Old 02-15-2008, 04:59 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Hey everyone, I think its time for this one to be locked or deleted, or whatever. What do you guys think?

Old 02-15-2008, 06:48 AM
IG

wait until he sees that it wasn't me that cut him off like he thinks, k?

Old 02-15-2008, 12:06 PM
1st Gear Member

D, kill the thread, it is getting silly. IG, no problem, I have no beef with anyone, I try to be neutral (and I didn't sell you the jug)

Old 02-15-2008, 03:15 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

wait until he sees that it wasn't me that cut him off like he thinks, k?
How about now? I'm actually trying to think before I delete or lock, that's why I am asking.

Old 02-15-2008, 03:19 PM
1st Gear Member

lock it up that why its still here for everyone to see if needed.

Quick Reply: RE: Do You Want This Forum To Be Run By The Rules?