Problems with Two Brothers

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 01:05 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Problems with Two Brothers

I got my slip on today, not happy

It didn't have the X-lite ring in the box, there was a very noticable scratch/ding on the rear of the silencer. They changed the exhaust tip allen heads to torx heads and didn't send a wrench, they told me they didn't get the wrenchyet so they didn't send them? It also didn't come with stickers like stated on the sheets

When I called them to vent they were very neice and are going to ship me a new one next day, but I won't see it until Monday[]They are going to credit me for shipping back the screwed up one and he said he would throw in a t-shirt too, we shall see?

Don't get me wrong it was a very neice peice, but they need to get their heads out of their azzes!! This is the first time I heard of any quality problems with them it is usually something missing. Hopefully the get their zhit straightened out soon before they loose peoples business[&o]

Old 07-28-2007, 04:27 PM
Default RE: Problems with Two Brothers

Go to page two this forum under 2Bros/WP4 tip.I had the exact same problem last week. After 4 phone calls, they resolved it, but it was frustrating. Read that post.

Old 07-28-2007, 10:25 PM
1st Gear Member

Let me know how you make out. Out of curiosity, when did you order it?

Old 07-29-2007, 07:48 PM
1st Gear Member

Welcome to the club! They didn't ship my x-lite ring either! Since I'm in Canada 2bros won't ship directly here, so it had to go to Star cycle first. That was on Monday, still haven't seen the part yet!

Old 07-30-2007, 12:43 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Back Trailin

Welcome to the club! They didn't ship my x-lite ring either! Since I'm in Canada 2bros won't ship directly here, so it had to go to Star cycle first. That was on Monday, still haven't seen the part yet!
Get this oneWhen I come home yesterday after sending back the whole exhaust I see a ups red envelope sitting on my porch, in it a x-lite ring. So if you need it I can ship it to you

See when I saw the ring missing with the exhaust I called right away and they said it was too much to ship it the next day the earliest I would see it was Monday, I agreed. Then I saw the scratch/ding on the silencer and called them a second time saying the whole exhaust is coming back.[:'(] After I settled for a new one shipped by Monday I told them don't forget about the x-lite ring you were shipping out already, he said yeah I know. Well he didn't remember and cost them even more $$.

He assured me that all the boxes are checked before they leave for proper parts, BS[8D]Well the receipt that came with the x-lite ring said part not in box AGAIN! [8D]The one I am suppose to get tomorrow better not be missing anything or damaged[:@]

Here's one on ebay if anybody is interested looks in good shaoe and may sell cheaphttp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Two-B...spagenameZWDVW

Old 07-30-2007, 12:53 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: warsanrotts

Let me know how you make out. Out of curiosity, when did you order it?

I ordered it throughhttp://www.worldwideperformance1.com...2/merchant.mvc that was about about 10 days ago. Glenn is a good guyI paid $349 shipped witha p-4 tip

2 Brothers said on friday they just got in 30 new klx250 slipons,before that they were backordered? I may have gotten one that someone sent back already, because the box was open and parts bag ripped into? [:'(]

So they have them

Old 07-30-2007, 01:44 AM
1st Gear Member

I should have my ring by tomorrow, it's at the border..apparently. Who knows how it will take Canada Clowns..I mean Canada Customs to proceess that. But thanks for the offer! 2bros better get their packaging dept in order soon, their starting to get a bad name here!

Old 07-30-2007, 10:11 PM
1st Gear Member

Well just got home and eveything is good!

Two Brothers came through as promised, shipped today, all parts in box and in great shape[&:]

No t-shirt though[]

Now to put it on try it out

All in all I would still buy from them, even though it was alittle rough start first time dealing with them[8D]

My son is looking at their full system for his klx125, told him to start saving

Old 07-31-2007, 09:57 PM
EJ

Just ordered a TBR slip-on last week... no X-Ring with mine either. I called them and talked to "Ryan" and he said it would be shipped out 2-day air. Silencer looks wicked so hopefully no more issues after this.

Old 07-31-2007, 10:56 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Hmmm my Muzzy came perfect. Sorry I jsut coudn't help it. I am sick.

Quick Reply: Problems with Two Brothers