Pro Circuit T4 slip on muffler. * NEW PICS*

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 10:06 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Pro Circuit T4 slip on muffler.

wow.... this thread went off the deep end....funny to ready.... why is it that phucker is more funny than the regular spelling of the word? lol

Old 05-01-2008, 10:17 AM
1st Gear Member

"Pucker phucker nunchucker."[8D][8D]

Old 05-02-2008, 02:42 PM
1st Gear Member

traded for the new model each year from '88-'93; never saw a piston and rings. Dealer ported and polished each one though after initial break-in. Never had any top end rebuilds. You've never raced before evidently; I don't know why you think it's common to have to rebuild a 2-stroke during race season. They're virtually indestructible. Show me some proof that supports your belief that a teardown after each race is required with a 2-stroke
You're such a poser.

Race your homelite genius. Who buys a crappy Sears chain saw anyway? Couldn't get a Stihl or a Husqvarna? I'll race my Stihl against your crappy Homelite any day of the week. My Stihl has at least 20 more HP.

I never said after every race, although you'd be foolish to think the factory boys don't do that.

A privateer? Every 4th to 6th I'd say. You've never owned a race bike, have you? Top ends and clutches on a two stroke are anything but indestructable.

A whole season without touching either, not likely unless you ride like an IG.

I'll bet, at best, you had a honda 50 or something when you were a teenager and it scared the crap out of you.

Yeah, had my homelite re-sleeved once and the damn thing broke loose and blew up into a million pieces. I guess I should have gone with a brand new cylinder instead, huh? Us non factory guys can't always afford the goods like you pros can....cause we all know, a re-sleeved cylinder has a 1 in gazillion chance of coming loose.

rotflmao...

Old 05-02-2008, 04:54 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: captaintrps

traded for the new model each year from '88-'93; never saw a piston and rings. Dealer ported and polished each one though after initial break-in. Never had any top end rebuilds. You've never raced before evidently; I don't know why you think it's common to have to rebuild a 2-stroke during race season. They're virtually indestructible. Show me some proof that supports your belief that a teardown after each race is required with a 2-stroke
You're such a poser.

Race your homelite genius. Who buys a crappy Sears chain saw anyway? Couldn't get a Stihl or a Husqvarna? I'll race my Stihl against your crappy Homelite any day of the week. My Stihl has at least 20 more HP.

I never said after every race, although you'd be foolish to think the factory boys don't do that.

A privateer? Every 4th to 6th I'd say. You've never owned a race bike, have you? Top ends and clutches on a two stroke are anything but indestructable.

A whole season without touching either, not likely unless you ride like an IG.

I'll bet, at best, you had a honda 50 or something when you were a teenager and it scared the crap out of you.

Yeah, had my homelite re-sleeved once and the damn thing broke loose and blew up into a million pieces. I guess I should have gone with a brand new cylinder instead, huh? Us non factory guys can't always afford the goods like you pros can....cause we all know, a re-sleeved cylinder has a 1 in gazillion chance of coming loose.

rotflmao...

hmmm, where to start? you know nothing about chain saws do you? the old Homelites are among the best ever chain saws, chromoly cylinder plating, extremely powerful engines. Whatever. You're a marketing consumer I see. Yes, the new Stihl (that's what an MD250 is einstein) I bought him for Christmas is very powerful, but the 31-year old homelite will cut just as much wood still.
You just verified you were a bleacher creature as a kid. You know nothing about racing obviously. But hey, with only 35 posts on here, you're still wet behind the ears in a lot of things. Once you get more informed,maybe you'll wake up to pm messages asking this or that about the KLX like I get. Until then, keep studying little buddy. later, the poser

just remember this theory: 2-stroke engine- very simple, maintenance free, very powerful.
4-stroke engine- not as simple, more maintenance than 2-stroke, not as powerful.

you'll get it eventually.

Old 05-02-2008, 05:00 PM
1st Gear Member

"Now then ladies!"
You could settle this with some backyard wrestling [sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 05-02-2008, 07:07 PM
1st Gear Member

just remember this theory: 2-stroke engine- very simple, maintenance free, very powerful.
4-stroke engine- not as simple, more maintenance than 2-stroke, not as powerful.
You don't believe that do you? Maintenance free? Are you kidding me?

You ride like an IG.

Old 05-02-2008, 07:21 PM
1st Gear Member

MY BAD KLXER.. I OWE U AN APOLOGY. SORRY PHUCKER! LMFAO

ORIGINAL: KLXer

ORIGINAL: djmerullo

ORIGINAL: KLXer

My comments from the pics:

1. The thick washer goes in between the frame & the muffler mount--not on the end by the head of the bolt.

2. Another tell is that 300 headers use hex head bolts to hold the heat shield on. The US 250S headers use button head allen bolts. The one in the pic uses hex. Ya bolts can be changed but Kawasaki's not that slick. Aus 250S bikes use the 300 header.
Ok diphole I would turn the washer and rubber gromet to the inside but then it would melt my plastics. that is why I put it that way. It does the same thing no matter what side u put it on. It dampens the shock no matter which way. And 2 my head pipe has allen screws and i didnt take it off yet
I was not even talking to you phucker!

Old 05-02-2008, 07:31 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: captaintrps

You don't believe that do you? Maintenance free? Are you kidding me?

You ride like an IG.
ok then, what's the maintenance on a 2-stroke? check the valves, timing?
I don't believe that, I know it. I've had 2-strokes all my life and did nothing to any of them but mix gas/oil. You're in lalaland and have not a clue so stop making a fool of yourself. Nah, keep doing it after all. It's entertaining.
You ride like a DF.

Old 05-03-2008, 01:14 AM
1st Gear Member

Ok Drama Queen. lol

2-Smokes do blow up, I've worked on lightweight 200+ hp smokers since I was a kid, but they are way easy to rebuild. Usually a four stroke will last longer..... depends on the model and use.

Smokers burn WAY more gas too.

Four strokes are a PIA to rebuild.

Oh, Smokers have POWERBAND ... lol

Old 05-03-2008, 03:37 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Finger Mullet

Ok Drama Queen. lol

2-Smokes do blow up, I've worked on lightweight 200+ hp smokers since I was a kid, but they are way easy to rebuild. Usually a four stroke will last longer..... depends on the model and use.

Smokers burn WAY more gas too.

Four strokes are a PIA to rebuild.

Oh, Smokers have POWERBAND ... lol
yeah, and your point is..................?

Quick Reply: Pro Circuit T4 slip on muffler. * NEW PICS*