Posting pictures and having opinions

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 05:58 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Posting pictures and having opinions

ORIGINAL: tremor38

I think that video is more about the tool riding the bike then the bike. I rode, on a YZF1000R, with a local group that was 95% Harleys. I never had a problem with them. I'll tell you one thing; they really knew where to go and how set-up camp and have a good time!

A long time ago, I read an article in Motorcycle Consumer News or was it Rider, I don't remember....anyway in the article, he said that anytime you are in an unfamiliar area and you are hungry and you see a joint with a bunch of Harleys parked in front, it is pretty much guaranteed that they serve great food there. That advice has really proven to be true over the years.

Old 12-02-2006, 06:38 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Finger Mullet

Screw that....... here's a pic and an OPINION.........hooters & boats is good; but a hooters boat kicks @ss!
I like your thinking FM! A few years ago I was fishing about 120 miles offshore of New Smyrna Beach, we had problems with the fuel transfer and had to come in on one engine. It took twice as long, and the seas were rough. About one mile from the inlet we lost the good engine and a Hooters boat towed us in. There weren't any Hooters aboard, but I was greatful for the tow.

Hoot, Hoot!

Old 12-02-2006, 08:48 AM
1st Gear Member

I have not been a member of this forum for very, long but i dont think there are any mean spirited people hear
there are more LOL's than anything else, I say we have all learned a little let's put it behind us and move on.

Old 12-02-2006, 10:35 AM
1st Gear Member

I was not going to say this but I will. I talked my girlfriend into buying this unit. Yes it's a Milwaukee vibrator.

[IMG]local://upfiles/3498/95743810463E49AB929136A31888C64E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-02-2006, 11:41 AM
1st Gear Member

Nothiing wrong with a little Milwaukee iron in your life.

ORIGINAL: Scott V

I was not going to say this but I will. I talked my girlfriend into buying this unit. Yes it's a Milwaukee vibrator.

[IMG]local://upfiles/3498/95743810463E49AB929136A31888C64E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-02-2006, 02:56 PM

Yes, this is a Kawasaki Forum, and yes, it is a forum about the Kawasaki KLX250S to be even more specific. As such, there will be negatives provided about other brands, other types and other genre of motorcycles. If you are offended by that, please, you don't have to read the thread.

I personally find it very offensive to hear the phrase, "Jap Crap" used to describe the bikes that I own, ride and enjoy being used on a Kawasaki Forum. To me that is the epitome of an insult. To some I would suppose it is just fine to find it offensive for folks to make light of one manufacturer of motorcycles in defense of the motorcycles they find attractive and they own.

The most amusing part is that person is also the owner of "Jap Crap". Just how intelligent a move can that be?

No Deej, you didn't do anything wrong, it was the same people causing the issue to become what it was not intended to be.

Keep 'em coming.

Yes, sadly enough on cruisers, you will be dragging parts while in a turn. When I used to ride them, I had to replace the acorn bolts on the bottom of the footboards on a regular basis. If you can put up with the sound of parts dragging, they are enjoyable machines for just cruising down the road. However, I find the joy of riding a dualsport bike to be so much more than riding a cruiser. You can go anywhere, ride on just about any surface and the girls are more interested in the unique more than they are in the norm. At least that is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Old 12-02-2006, 04:38 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

The Harley that I want.

[sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 12-02-2006, 05:55 PM
1st Gear Member

shut up and ride

Quick Reply: Posting pictures and having opinions