Pics of the bike

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 02:17 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Pics of the bike

Nice job it looks real good. Get that FCR installed. IMO,along with suspension work, it's the best mod there is for the KLX.

Old 03-23-2008, 03:01 AM
1st Gear Member

Really love what you did with the bike!!! awesome looking!!! BTW i thought you name was 1 wife 2 kids equals no money

Old 03-23-2008, 03:25 AM
1st Gear Member

Finger, check out Guts racing get the kit for the klx300.
I didn't say why I have no money, I just said I have no money

Old 03-23-2008, 03:32 AM
1st Gear Member

Nice work, the bike looks great Jeff!

The black rims look tuff!

Old 03-23-2008, 12:50 PM
1st Gear Member

Awesome looking bike! I got a question for you though. I just put on my maier rear fender a couple days ago.I want to put the turn signals in the same holes you used on the side (the pre-drilled ones). What did you use as a wedge (or what did you do) to keep the blinkers from angling toward the sky (due to the contour of the fender where the holes are drilled)?Is that worded good enough for you to understand haha? I tried modifing the turn signals I had and it wasn't working how I wanted.

Old 03-23-2008, 01:06 PM
1st Gear Member

The blinkers are angled upwards. It depends on what style blinker you use, some look better than others. One day I will make some wedges in the milling machine and straighten them out.

Old 03-23-2008, 01:25 PM
1st Gear Member

Major props, bro! Nice looking ride! Does the UFO come with a 55W bulb? Also, was it much trouble to adjust.

Old 03-23-2008, 01:51 PM
1st Gear Member

The bulb is not a 55w. It has a dual filament bulb with 2 35w filaments. There is also a 194 driving bulb. I need to clean up on some wiring for the light/cluster when I mount the vapor. Right now I only have one filament hooked up. I have to take the highbeam switch apart and make it so when the highs are on it shoots power to both filaments of the bulb. It was also a different style bulb than the oem one. If I can't get the switch to work right I am going to hook the lows up to the 194 driving bulb and the highs to on of the 35w filaments. I need a high and low difference to pass inspection. There is no adjustment onthe headlight, but I don't do much riding at night. I did take it on a short test drive in the dark the other night and it really wasn't that bad. Alot better than I thought is was going to be. You would be suprised how much weight dropped of the front of the bike with the light. The whole light weighs about as much as the stock shroud does.

Old 03-23-2008, 02:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Jeff,
Nice looking bike. Where are the radiator guards? And what tires are those?
db

Old 03-23-2008, 04:23 PM
1st Gear Member

Looks pretty effin sweet Jeff, When u ready to get that thing dirty. i,m probably going to do some riding after work this week, I'll hit u up. Did u tune yuor suspension yet cause i'm going down to that place by the river to get mine dialed in (good spot for itif u like track ridin)

Quick Reply: Pics of the bike