Pet Peev

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 08:57 PM
1st Gear Member
Location: In North Western Jersey, but from Jackson, WY Originally

Personally, I always get very positive responses from girls regarding my lovely green machine and lots of requests for rides... too bad I'm married... well not too bad, but you know... could be a real tool if I was still trying to work it!

Old 08-20-2010, 11:21 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Never let girls derail a good ride. Unless they ride, too. And then it's not derailing, it's making a good thing even better.

But if the goal is to pick up girls - ditch the bike, and get a puppy. They can't resist. lol

Old 08-21-2010, 04:41 AM
1st Gear Member

The KLX isn't much of a two up bike anyway.

Old 08-21-2010, 08:30 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Lawnica1
Oh well that's cool I'm comfortable with my bike and skills with the ladies. I don't need to bore it out and put on a dual-exhaust to try and prove it

P.S. It's technically a supermoto, but you wouldn't know the difference! :P
You broke ONE SIMPLE RULE with me and most likely with the girl in the first post, but I just needed you to affirm it in front of everybody. You also went out of your way to say how much meaning your words carry. But believe it or not, you are not too far from the answer that'll get you REAL results you seek.

An answer from one that follows the ONE SIMPLE RULE would be something like this: "That's OK, thanks for taking the time to reply to me on this forum and if anybody else has any great tips for me, they'll be greatly appreciated! japanbilly, if you ever decide to share your tips, you know how to reach me!

As gay as it may sound above, I had 5 girls alternating to stick their tongues into me in one night at the clubs. All I did was ask for dances, all I did was follow one simple rule while asking.

PS: I have 4 351kits, 1 KLX, 2 D-Tracker motards, an 05 YZF R1, an 07 GSXR600, a CBR929 for my wife, and a collectors edtion Aprilia RS250 GP-1 Final.
You still have your pet peev until you decide to trade it in for what you really desire

Old 08-21-2010, 12:03 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

uhh, hahaha (my best beavis and butthead voice), I'll take an RS250

Old 08-23-2010, 04:19 PM
1st Gear Member

You know I was completely kidding when I said that about the bore kit and exhausts...right??? I was jokingly using advice previously givin on this thread.

I can't tell if your pissed or not, but sorry if I did offend you japanbilly.

So is the rule be polite, and if you are contient with yourself other people will like you?

Old 08-23-2010, 04:21 PM
1st Gear Member

Oh I was kidding about the supermoto thing too. I'm pretty sure everybody on here knows what a supermoto is lol.

...guess it wasn't as funny as I though it would be...my bad

Old 08-28-2010, 03:09 PM
1st Gear Member

Be proactive, without pressuring.

I'm cool with you Lawnica, you had enough ***** to come out and say a girl refused you, and that comes with the game. The guys who gets the most girls to say yes also gets the most NOs.

Business and making $$ is the same way. The guy who makes the most sales also gets the most "NOs". "No I'm just looking", "No, I don't need it" "No, I need to talk to my wife/husband first" "No I already have something better" "No I don't have the money"

Just think that out of 10 honest tries, you'll get 20% BIG FAT NOs, 20% YESes, and the remaining 60% is up to you. A simple rule that helps that 60% is the "Be Proactive, without pressuring." rule.

Proactive means YOU ask the girls for a ride politely. You did that.

Maybe it's too late, maybe it' not, here's the next step you need to take when told NO. If you'd like to see the answer, read on, if not, don't read it but it'll be here anytime you want to see it or until the end of the internet.

The FAIL:

I had a girl in my college class, smart, tall, beautiful, and popular. I had talked to her about how great it was to ride and honestly answered her questions about me and the bike. Everything seemed perfect, so I asked her for a ride only to get a big fat NO, and she added she rode her dad's 1200cc BMW bike many many times.

Here's how I kept repeating the rule:

After the big fat NO, I gave her a smile and told her "That's cool, whenever you want a ride, you know how to reach me." And this was something I never did before.

There was another girl in class with an hour-glass body and cute face. She really wasn't my type but she was nice. One day, she asked about my beat-up bike and I told her how I loved riding. I had work so I gave her my phone number and told her "If you ever need a ride, you know how to reach me" line and left.

The results:

The next day in class, I was put into a team with the first girl, the second girl and couple others. All of us headed out into town for research together, the second girl immediately asked to ride together. The first girl saw us on the free way to the meeting spot and asked for a ride later that week. Out of this ordeal, I found a girlfriend for the next 5 years.

The rule is simple and straightforward. It also works with other rules like honesty, open-ness, responsibility, etc.

Wish you good luck and thanks for your time. "No" means "not right now", so keep your chances open for yourself without pressuring other people. And also give that choice to others and set yourself up for success in many ways.

Anyways, bye for now, if you want anything, you know how to reach me .