Pet Peev

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2010, 02:04 AM
1st Gear Member

Old 08-14-2010, 02:28 AM
1st Gear Member

find a chick that races in the wma, then your set. just swallow your pride when you get lapped by her.

Old 08-14-2010, 04:41 AM
1st Gear Member

She's dumb when it comes to bikes or cars. And yeah she's a cutie lol

Old 08-14-2010, 04:42 AM
1st Gear Member

Flying Finn are you saying you want pics of the girl? Lol

Old 08-14-2010, 06:26 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Lawnica1
I know I shouldn't care about other peoples opinions but this kinda hit home because I kinda regret not getting a 500cc street bike.
If you got the 500CC, she or someone would have asked you why you didn't get the 1000CC, or something else bigger. As stated there's always going to be someone slammin your ride.

Just show her this video and she'll re-think her situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCvvTXGWsuE

Old 08-15-2010, 10:31 PM
1st Gear Member

kinda, off topic but the same direction...

a buddy of mine, who lives in a different city now, just bought his first bike. a 600cc sport bike. he's telling me how much he loves it and shouldn't have waited so long. i agreed, then he asked so how fast have you had your bike? as he contiunes to tell me he's gone 150kms plus within his first week riding...

i was like yeah good luck with that, haha. never thought of it at the time, but i should have asked him how much air he has gotten? ha.

Old 08-16-2010, 01:49 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Lawnica1
Flying Finn are you saying you want pics of the girl? Lol
Yes, I think that is what that pervert is suggesting. If I'm wrong, and he actually meant he wants a pic of the bike, then put up a shot of her for the rest of us perverts.
Dan

Old 08-16-2010, 05:13 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by dan888
Yes, I think that is what that pervert is suggesting. If I'm wrong, and he actually meant he wants a pic of the bike, then put up a shot of her for the rest of us perverts.
Dan
It takes a pervert to think like an another perv. Right?

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

--
Mikko

Old 08-16-2010, 10:55 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by mikey_13
kinda, off topic but the same direction...

a buddy of mine, who lives in a different city now, just bought his first bike. a 600cc sport bike. he's telling me how much he loves it and shouldn't have waited so long. i agreed, then he asked so how fast have you had your bike? as he contiunes to tell me he's gone 150kms plus within his first week riding...

Ask him what color coffin he wants.....

First bike+ high speeds+ first WEEK of riding= bad news.

Old 08-16-2010, 01:22 PM
1st Gear Member

Haha as much as I understand where you guys are coming from me posting a pic of her would be creepy on my part lol and I keep meaning to get a pic of my bike on here but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Mikey I think there is a word in the world of motorcycles for your buddy

according to urban dictionary-

Squid
A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

also see stunta
We were suddenly passed by a chromed out R1 and then when we rounded the bend, we saw the squid wrapped around a tree, he'd probably be alive if he was wearing a helmet.

Quick Reply: Pet Peev