Pet Peev

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 11:58 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

I have been asked, when i was gonna get a real bike. BS, here is what you do. Challenge someone who says that to a race. Yes, a race. Race 2 miles, the first mile let them pick, then the second mile you pick. Obviously in the dirt. See who can finish both miles. That usually gets a good reaction...

Old 08-13-2010, 12:16 PM
1st Gear Member

She gave you some great information. What you choose to do with it determines whether you understand the information she gave.

Some possible messages she delivered: she's not that into you, she likes someone else, doesn't want to risk getting dirty or falling in the dirt, concerned about the seat-height, doesn't trust your riding skills, is a speed junky, doesn't understand how well the bike can function, or whatever else message you want to put in the blank....

Old 08-13-2010, 02:39 PM
1st Gear Member

Haha I kinda just wanted to post this cause I knew you guys would know where I'm coming from with this. Btw, she's not the only one to say something like this to me.

As much as I wanted to get a street bike, I really do like this bike. And as my very first bike ever it's was a really good choice. I know I shouldn't care about other peoples opinions but this kinda hit home because I kinda regret not getting a 500cc street bike.

Regardless I'm still perfectly fine with the sf and like blackheart58 said she doesn't understand how the bike can function. She's only seen it the week I got it when everything was stock. I pulled into a parking lot with that dinky stock muffler and yeah it prob wasn't impressive, but now with a tbr exhaust and fender eliminator the bike is sexy

maybe she's not that into me??? .... Hahaha clearly your not familiar with my work blackheart :P

Oh yeah btw she rode on a country road with some guy, did 100mph and thought it was the ****. I'd like to see that guy do a hundred around here in south western PA suburbs where every road is nothing but tight bends and steep hills

Old 08-13-2010, 02:49 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Where do you live in pa? Im just north west of pittsburgh.

Old 08-13-2010, 03:24 PM
1st Gear Member

South park. Do you live near the airport?

Old 08-13-2010, 04:07 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Sure do... I live on top of ambridge.

Old 08-13-2010, 04:41 PM
1st Gear Member

Most girls are looking for the $ mark on your forehead, so tell them your KLX is worth 600,000. Girls give birth and need a good $$ making man.... Just don't tell her that's in Japanese yen and it's actually only $7500 US dollars.

BTW, I still have girls eyeing me with my KLX, and my wife admires me for doing much of the work on it on my own. I just don't tell her that the KLX doesn't need much maintenance.... and all my "maintenance" has been for mods.

Old 08-13-2010, 05:19 PM
1st Gear Member

That's kinda far but not too bad I guess. Let me know if you ever come to the south hills to ride.

Japanbilly I couldn't agree more about the $ issue with girls especially with all the spoiled kids around here who have mommy and daddy pay for everything. It's cool I'm not that worried about it, I just thought I'd share my story with you klx brothers

oh and for the record youR klx with dual exhaust and 350cc is prob the most badass klx I've ever seen. So I'm not surprised you turn heads lol

Old 08-14-2010, 12:51 AM
1st Gear Member

Opinions are like ********, everybody has one and they stink! Find a girl who enjoys a dualsport ride and you've struck gold!

Old 08-14-2010, 01:37 AM
1st Gear Member

She sounds kinda dumb IMO. Is she hot ?

Quick Reply: Pet Peev