parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 07:01 PM
1st Gear Member

Good advice on the local shop. Definitely patronize the local shop. Many times the prices are the same. I order often from my local shop. It only takes a couple days to get my stuff and there is no shipping charge.
Like IDRIDER said they may bail you out some day. Your $20 purchase here and there may be the difference whether they make it or not.

Old 03-07-2011, 06:39 PM
1st Gear Member
Talking

Originally Posted by dan888
Ha ha can't go wrong with the muffler king
Wow! WestOz , where have you been? Busy with kiddies, work, life in general? I have been waiting for some summer ride reports from down under. ??? hope all is well.
Dan
Yes, yes and yes. Our second daughter is now 7 months old. Just got back home after seven cold weeks in England and Wales, visiting relatives and climbing mountains. New surfboad has priority at the moment, that and our city has just had the hottest, longest heatwave on record. No fun riding bikes when the average daily temp' is about 100 oF. Got some trips in the pipe for the next few months (bush night ride too) so I'll keep on top of the reports I promise. I also picked up a new Lumix camera (14MP) with full HD movie recording so the reports will get some great media to go with them.

Still loving the bike.