Part # cross reference for #40 pilot

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 12:22 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Part # cross reference for #40 pilot

http://www.keihin-us.com/list.htm will show you a nice chart with pictures of which Keihin jet fits in which Keihin carb. You can buy jets online if you know the Keihin part number. I bought mine from www.rageperformance.com, although their website is currently not working. I also bought some parts from www.motorcyclecarbs.com. They didn't have everything I needed (Mikuni needle jet), but they were able to get it. My local dealer did not have any of the Kawasaki (made by Keihin) jets in stock, and they were nearly double the price. Since I purchased an assortment, even after I paid $8 for shipping, I saved money. If you are not in a hurry, you can get them online. Otherwise, I agree with KLXer, try another motorcycle shop or independent motorcycle repair shop. You don't need to buy Keihin jets from Kawasaki, I didn't.

Old 10-26-2007, 10:54 PM
1st Gear Member

IG - WTF? I supported the forum NOT banning you and this how you repay me? With attitude? WTF does it matter what part # I'm looking for? I posted a question to get an answer, not criticism. I don't know how and where you grew up but were I'm from, and were I live now, if you don't know a person you show them respect until they show you otherwise. Since you don't know me, and I've never disrespected you, you speak to me respectfully or not at all. From now on if I post something and you've got an opinion, keep it to your god damn self because I'm not interested.

To everyone else - The 125 main and 38 pilot did the trick. All the rejetting was because I was running lean to begin with and I added the FMF powerbomb to my HMF slip-on. Awesome combo, raised the front wheel accidently for the first time at a stop light, hits 9000 rpms like I'm not even on the bike. I'll post a write-up after hunting season.

Old 10-27-2007, 12:59 AM
1st Gear Member

lol.....all this hoopla over a pilot jet......when I looked at this thread I couldn't figure out why it kept going, warski posted the part number on the first response.....however

I got a block on iowa.....use this button and you don't see his posts....works great. ...... I did turn it off to see what all the excitement was about, and then turned it right back on, same old $hit...... if someone does not do it the way he did they are wrong or an idiot.......if everyoneused the block button he would go away lol