northeast ride II??

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 01:44 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: northeast ride II??

Thread is dead........Any more info from anyone???? PB again?

Old 03-19-2008, 04:13 PM
1st Gear Member

Not to highjack the thread but, Truckman can you guide us on some trails for a day ride. 1 day, no camping meet in the morning and ride. We'll pick a weekend in april and who ever shows up at the meeting spot rides. The only weekend I am no good for is4/12.
Now if we can get a full northeast ride goingthat will be cool too.

Old 03-19-2008, 04:50 PM
1st Gear Member

Let me contact my contact in that area .....they have been busting alot of people without RAC permits latley....
I do have areas to ride but you guys had better be street legal to leave from our parking area ....about 2 miles on road ....no biggie and then we will dip into the woods.let me check....and i will let you guys know.more than likely no biggie on the parking spot.

Old 03-20-2008, 01:21 AM
1st Gear Member

Its only $100 for the RAC permit, and it gives you access to something like 25,000 acres.
It's to good of a thing to not get. I got one, and talked to quite thumper, and he got one also. When he got his they had quite a few left, it's just a matter of taking the time to get one.

Old 03-20-2008, 10:53 PM
1st Gear Member

and the $$$$$$

Old 03-21-2008, 01:11 AM
1st Gear Member

what is a "rac permit" I live in NJ - does it let you on state land?

Old 03-21-2008, 02:54 PM
1st Gear Member

it lets you ride on the coal company prorerty.

Old 03-27-2008, 04:31 PM
1st Gear Member

Guys...I'm out for all weekends but the first one in May.......My Vegas trip kills this......But i do have a KTM 525 atv waiting for me when i get there for the dune ride.....sorry.I have to 4 wheel sometime since i sold mine....Lost trails would be great but my planning is all effed up.....I'm looking at June now.....mainly because my little KLX has to do a big ride to NY from where i'm at......all street.If anyone want's to go just lemme know....no date set yet.but we run thru rt 97 in NY. at Hawks nest and they are some mean twisties...sumo tires suggested.....It's also about a 300 mile ride.dirt roads could be had on the way back home on the way thru Martins Creek and Bushkill falls.....Other than that i'm running local (150 mile day vs. 350 mile day)
D607's would fit the bill for a sumo tire for this ride.....they need to stick.If you have other tires they will work.....I rode the loop last year on D606's.....but the 607's are so much nicer.....237 miles last year on the loop.....contact me on the meeting point.

Old 04-23-2008, 01:49 AM
1st Gear Member

All right lads, we have to do something soon.
JSAC are you still about?
Lets throw some dates out and see whos available, it can be a one day thing, a two day whatever. Everybody makes their own arrangments to get to & from. If there is too many for one trail we can split up.
Come on boys & girls, pony up!

Old 04-23-2008, 05:24 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Divodave

All right lads, we have to do something soon.
JSAC are you still about?
Lets throw some dates out and see whos available, it can be a one day thing, a two day whatever. Everybody makes their own arrangments to get to & from. If there is too many for one trail we can split up.
Come on boys & girls, pony up!
im here. im up to host some people up here for a day ride if you guys are still interested. i dont have thousands of acres here that we can hit, but theirs a boatload of mountain trails that we can do and alot of places i havent even hit yet if people dont mind doin a little pokin and exploring. im workin the next 4 days so ill try to remember to reply here with what dates are good for me when im off of work and can check calendar... if ya dont hear from me just shoot me a pm to remind me.

Quick Reply: northeast ride II??