nicknames

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 12:30 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: nicknames

ORIGINAL: hoedogg

if you keep giving up our secerets im gonna have to come over and hump your leg pal.....lol... it's not pretty [sm=trust_me.gif]...lol
ORIGINAL: deej

"Did I do that?" (in erkels voice)

You guys are too much!!! lol

But yeah, deej - what's with that? That's like teaching the secret handshake to non-******, or the location of the secret club garage where we smoke cigars, drink brandy, and wrench on our bikes ... you can't be going around tellin all our secrets

Old 09-30-2006, 12:10 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

its not the humping, that would bother me, its what you would do right before you stop humping that i would be concerned with, if you catch my drift...

if you keep giving up our secerets im gonna have to come over and hump your leg pal.....lol... it's not pretty [sm=trust_me.gif]...lol

Old 09-30-2006, 03:37 PM
1st Gear Member

Mine comes from a combination of two things. I got my pilots license back in 1982 and never went on to get my instrument rating so I am VFR only. Then 4 years ago I started riding Pilots (Honda that is) and needed to come up with a catchy screen name. Thus the VFRpilot.

Old 10-01-2006, 06:28 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

You guys are too much!!! lol

But yeah, deej - what's with that? That's like teaching the secret handshake to non-******, or the location of the secret club garage where we smoke cigars, drink brandy, and wrench on our bikes ... you can't be going around tellin all our secrets

I heard of a club where the "secret handshake" involved a knee to the groin. They never had much of a problem keeping it a secret ... or so I've heard.

Old 10-01-2006, 06:39 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Alright!! Alright!!! I get it, how's this?

Old 10-02-2006, 05:54 AM
1st Gear Member

Well, someone asked about queenpdog so here's the story.

WHen I lived in New Mexico I had a thing about prairie dogs. I guess you could say they are my "totem" animal. I got involved with a group that trapped and relocated prairie dogs from construction sites. The developers didn't care if they were wiping out whole colonies when they put up their Home Depots and Targets so we would go out there and trap the little guys and move them to other colonies out into the desert where they had a fighting chance to survive.
My friends started calling me the queen of the prairie dogs and I guess it just stuck. Queen Prairie Dog is a little long, so it's just queenpdog.

By the way, I'm not really interested in hearing people's negative opinions about prairie dogs. I've heard it all before.

Old 10-02-2006, 07:52 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: queenpdog

My friends started calling me the queen of the prairie dogs and I guess it just stuck. Queen Prairie Dog is a little long, so it's just queenpdog.

By the way, I'm not really interested in hearing people's negative opinions about prairie dogs. I've heard it all before.
Prairie dogs ... cool!

Someone showed me a picture of a group of Meerkats sitting up like prairie dogs, but stretching up higher to see farther on the horizon (Sort of a cross between a prairie dog and a ferret). He said they were scanning for food and/or predators, but the animals reminded him of lawyers looking for their next client.

Queenpdog, I know you didn't want to hear any negative opinions, so if there are any lawyers in the crowd, I'm sorry if I used you to make a generalization that insulted those little animals.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2553/0CD8254C047F4E0AB9B9F2D1C2262857.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-02-2006, 01:02 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

a word of advice ..... you will hear negative comments about everything especially bikes, exhaust, and other mods.... just ignore them....

i have never even seen a Prairie dog, thats pretty cool! are those the things that farmers hate cause of all the holes they dig? you will have to forgive me i dont have much prairie dog info... dont have many up here around pittsburgh pa.... lol

Old 10-02-2006, 01:52 PM
1st Gear Member

LOL, and I thought it was like some of the other ADVRider members and their SO's. I saw a Prairie Dog member and figured you were his wife. My mistake.

Old 10-03-2006, 12:13 AM
1st Gear Member

Prairie dogs get a bad wrap because they are super destructive to nice manicured lawns and such. Ranchers hate them because they eat up ranch land and make holes that cattle can step in. For me it is a matter of "who was here first"? Anyway, I usually get an earful when I tell people my story.

NOW LET'S HEAR ABOUT POODLENUTS!!!!