Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 12:24 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Newbie

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

If this place is a little on the edge for you, you might want to check out the KLX section over at KLR World as an alternative.

http://klrworld.com/forums/

Fairly strict moderation there and maybe more suited to what you are looking for. Not that I'm trying to steer you away from here. If you stick around here for a while, you'll find that most folks here are pretty good peoples. Same for over there, too.
NoBrakes, thanks for the reply, and the link to KLRworld. I will check it out. I've said my piece, but plan to stick around here for a while too.
-LimeDream

Old 04-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

I'm still trying to figure out who held you, your wifeand your kids at gunpoint and made you sit there for hours clicking on the HOTD link.
Where's your utopia located anyways?

Old 04-03-2008, 12:46 AM
1st Gear Member

90KLXowner - Ha, I can see I got to YOUR hot buttontouché.
Now go pop some wheelies or something.
-LimeDream

Old 04-03-2008, 12:49 AM
1st Gear Member

Is my "science" signature offensive to anyone?
I got it from the HOTD thread.

Old 04-03-2008, 01:35 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LimeDream

Just bought a left over 2007 KLX 250S last Saturday, picking up this coming Saturday. Is this THE forum for me? I read the FAQs, then worked my way over to here. But frankly I saw more ***** (HOTD)than bikes here. Are you guys serious about the hobby too?
-LimeDream
Hey

I just bought my 'left-over '07' last month myself. And yes, this is THE site for everythig KLX250, Enjoy the new bike.

Mike

Old 04-03-2008, 02:42 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: WestOzKLX

No it is "disappointing" you little rascal!
-LimeDream

Old 04-03-2008, 02:50 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: KDXmike
Hey

I just bought my 'left-over '07' last month myself. And yes, this is THE site for everythig KLX250, Enjoy the new bike.

Mike
KDXmike, that's cool! If you posted a first impressions, or road report be sure to send me a link so I can check it out. So you got the whole family riding?

Hey, I am picking up the bike on Friday instead of Saturday... 36 hours from now!
Thanks,
-LimeDream

Old 04-03-2008, 04:45 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LimeDream

ORIGINAL: WestOzKLX

No it is "disappointing" you little rascal!
-LimeDream

Looks like we got a new Troll....lol.....can't believe you guys bit....I'd never have to use Live Bait Here.

What's up LemonCream....Nice of you to join ourforum and tell us how we are doing it all wrong. We've been really concerned that our little forum was not a proper and respectfulrepresentation of the kawasaki corporation. Ya know, without your moral righteousness we would be lost....Damn our sinful and lustful ways.

You should proceed over to the advrider forum .... they are proper christian folks, just introduce your self in the "Jo Mamma" section.

We police ourselves....yes we do have an occasional rebellion....just askSix Names Nebraska..lol... But even Six Names makes you look like a Clown.

Go Cry Somewhere Else.

PS I started the HOTD thread....everytime EMS posts a hottie ... I can just feel the burdon on my moral conscience

Old 04-03-2008, 05:15 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

I am biting tonight. his posts look like what my sunday school teacher when I was a kid would post.....nebraska? come on buddy, I've got a little dignity dont I?

Old 04-03-2008, 05:35 AM
1st Gear Member

It's an indian name...sounds good...Six Names Nebraska....lol....whatmakes you think I was referencing you.

Quick Reply: Newbie