Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 06:03 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Newbie

EMS has pretty much said all he needs to say to state his position... I figured that out in my first ten minutes on the forum[:@]
-LimeDream

Old 04-02-2008, 06:14 AM
1st Gear Member

You almost seem offended by all this. If your'e offended easily, THEN this sit is not for you. Not saying its rude, but people have their opinions, some stronger than others.

This site is PACKED full of incredibly valuable information, just hit that search button on the bottom there. 90% chance you'll find what your looking for.

Its just most of us are being teased by that carrot on a string in front of us with the snow starting to melt and riding season about to get in gear, thus, we express our boredom through useless posts or pictures, like this one:

Cheers

Old 04-02-2008, 06:29 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

titstitstitstitstitstitsassassassassassass. oh ****, is that Miami Vice starting up? gotta run.
btw, are you female? if so, well, it's understandable you may be offended.

Old 04-02-2008, 06:43 AM
1st Gear Member

Even if he/she was a she, I dont understand why he/she'd be offended. Whats offensive about beautiful women? Other than the fact that I am not enjoying a sexy party with them:

Old 04-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

[sm=dontgetit.gif]
ORIGINAL: LimeDream

EMS has pretty much said all he needs to say to state his position... I figured that out in my first ten minutes on the forum[:@]
-LimeDream

Old 04-02-2008, 09:31 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 09KLXowner

it's just that dirtbikes and ***** go together like salt and pepper. imo, you can't have one w/o the other. ems, can you support me on this one?
hoedogg, don't get it?? Read the thread. It is all there.
-LimeDream

Old 04-02-2008, 10:14 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stellar_d

You almost seem offended by all this. If your'e offended easily, THEN this sit is not for you. Not saying its rude, but people have their opinions, some stronger than others...
Offended is not the word, let's say disappointed. I participate in several moderated forums on a variety of topics to both give and receive info. I freely peruse them at work, in front of my wife, and in eye shot of my kids. This forum while packed with an unbelievable quantity of useful info related to my new KLX 250S,it is not fit to open in "mixed company" due to the overt sexual content. I find it disappointing because it limits my freedom and flexibility to participate. But obviously you have your freedom to run the forum how you like it, and I have the freedom to go elsewhere. It is just disappointing, that's all.

It is obvious the sexually based culture of this forum is acceptable (or perhaps preferable) to the moderators. As it says in the forum rules, they have the ultimate say. I don't expect to come in here as a newbie and ask all of you to change for me, but for whatever its worth, there is my feedback. From this point on I'll put up and shut-up on this topic. It is what it is.
-LimeDream

Old 04-02-2008, 10:54 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

If you don't like the Hotd post ,simply don't click on, your in control of that. It doesn't interest me, I'm here for bike info and tips I don't watch oprah or dr phil either there retorict interests losers.

Old 04-02-2008, 11:22 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

If this place is a little on the edge for you, you might want to check out the KLX section over at KLR World as an alternative.

http://klrworld.com/forums/

Fairly strict moderation there and maybe more suited to what you are looking for. Not that I'm trying to steer you away from here. If you stick around here for a while, you'll find that most folks here are pretty good peoples. Same for over there, too.

Old 04-03-2008, 12:17 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: oldphart

If you don't like the Hotd post ,simply don't click on, your in control of that. It doesn't interest me, I'm here for bike info and tips I don't watch oprah or dr phil either there retorict interests losers.
oldphart, thanks.
-LimeDream

Quick Reply: Newbie