New Georgia KLX 250S Owner here :D

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 05:23 AM
Default New Georgia KLX 250S Owner here :D

Greetings everyone,
I have went ahead and done it, I purchased a klx 250s. I don't know why, I'm 26 and haven't ridden a motorcycle since I was 9 or 10, but for just some reason I had a rekindling of the passion and fun of a motorcycle, and went and purchased this one, serious noob here. Anyways for what I want to do, take it up to the north georgia mountains and go exploring all the mountains, roads, FS Roads, ect... it seems like this bike fit the bill perfect. I am going to go pick it up on saturday, thats going to be a saturday to remember.
I love getting outdoors, I have done white water kayaking, mountain biking, and now this. I have to go back to step one and learn how to ride a motorcycle all over again, hopefully the learning curve wont be too bad for me. Hopefully I can hook up with a couple of you guys and go riding some time when I some more experience under my belt, but for right now I am just going to take this thing out and enjoy a nice, easy ride. So be looking for me in the future, I live up here in dallas georgia right near the cobb, paulding line, and maybe I can find some less traveled roads to ride on up here, I don't like to ride on the streets here because all the soccer moms willl run you over and not notice it until they get home and notice the bloody dents left on their SUVs. Anyone know if we can ride in the paulding WMA, that place is huge but I don't know if its illegal to take your bike up their or not. Well I'm proud to be a new owner of this mean green, and if anyone is in the area please let me know if you want to go riding sometime in the future.