new 09 with 65 miles?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 04:51 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: new 09 with 65 miles?

He is some troll that used to be here---we can talk bad about him now that he's gone though...right 09KLXowner?

Old 04-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: KLXer

He is some troll that used to be here---we can talk bad about him now that he's gone though...right 09KLXowner?
well, last week I was reading thru some exhaust threads and I saw his name quite a few times. He was offering advice on jetting and other issues with the KLX. Didn't seem like a troll to me; he actually seemed to know a lot about the bike. He seemed like he said his peace and was out and then the ones who didn't agree with him flamed him to no end for it. Seems like he just had one of them personalities that he didn't take any crap from anyone. TBH, there needs to be more people like him in this world. But hey, I'm just '09KLXowner, what do I know.[&o]

I also see him on other KLX forums- seems like he's pretty well-liked and has even written about his new '09 already. Seems to me, that he deserves a lot of respect since he has experience on both the '06 and '09. Lots of people come online yapping their gums about installing new handlebars or whatever; this "Iowaguy" seems like he has done everything but delve into the engine. I give him props for that.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:13 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Id sling some mud with him.... (for you perverted people, thats go for a dirt ride....lol)

Old 04-23-2008, 06:07 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 09KLXowner

ORIGINAL: KLXer

well, last week I was reading thru some exhaust threads and I saw his name quite a few times. He was offering advice on jetting and other issues with the KLX. Didn't seem like a troll to me; he actually seemed to know a lot about the bike. He seemed like he said his peace and was out and then the ones who didn't agree with him flamed him to no end for it. Seems like he just had one of them personalities that he didn't take any crap from anyone. TBH, there needs to be more people like him in this world. But hey, I'm just '09KLXowner, what do I know.[&o]

I also see him on other KLX forums- seems like he's pretty well-liked and has even written about his new '09 already. Seems to me, that he deserves a lot of respect since he has experience on both the '06 and '09. Lots of people come online yapping their gums about installing new handlebars or whatever; this "Iowaguy" seems like he has done everything but delve into the engine. I give him props for that.
You are officially delusional Travis.

Old 04-23-2008, 07:21 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

now who's 'Travis'? KLXer, you have got to introduce me to all your friends. I mean, I come on here a few times a day yeah, but I have not got the time to look up everyone's names and stuff like that. I guess I'm just not as obsessed about some members as it seems you are. Can you help me out?[&o]I mean, wow, knowing people's first names is and indicator of selfless caring.

Old 04-23-2008, 08:01 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 09KLXowner

ORIGINAL: danny1two3

Haha! That's stillmore miles than Iowaguy's bikewill have by the end of this season!
who is this Iowaguy anyway?

Who's IowaGuy, Who's IowaGuy.

Why he is Only the Meanest, the Toughest, the Nastiest, the Ornreiest cowpoke to Ever come down the pecos. Who's IowaGuy, Huh.....

ROFL

Whats up guys, Long Time No See......

LordVngr

Old 04-23-2008, 08:07 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

LV!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What up man, yes it has been a long time, what have you been up to. Come on we want details. Do you still have the KLX? How many miles you got, and where are all the missing ride reports man? PICS! PICS! PICS!

Old 04-23-2008, 08:28 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: deej

LV!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What up man, yes it has been a long time, what have you been up to. Come on we want details. Do you still have the KLX? How many miles you got, and where are all the missing ride reports man? PICS! PICS! PICS!

What up Deej, Ya I'm still here and I drop in from time to time. Still got the KLX. Its got just under 2000 miles on it now. Saw your ride post pictures. Nice man, Here in Florida we have Nothing like that. Sniff Sniff.

Been getting into Guns lately. So far I am now the proud owner of a DSA SA58 Short Gas .308 FAL. A factory Mini-14 GB folder in Stainless Steel. A model 1200 Police special shotgun in Stainless Steel. and a 357.

Been Toying with the idea of doing the big bore kit.Just toying mind you but I've been looking into it. Afterall We all cant be rich like Brian and switch bikes whenever we want. LOL

But i dont want to hijack the thread so I will start my own soon enough. Does IowaGuy even come on here anymore.

LV

I call my bike 2112, If you have to ask you Wouldnt Understand.

Old 04-23-2008, 08:58 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

2112? as in Rush? LOL Iowaguy is 09KLXowner one and the same. While he is a little tamer than the old IG, we still have to keep an eye on him.........right Travis?[8D] Sorry Travis, didn't mean to give the secret away.

Old 04-23-2008, 09:16 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

hey LV, good to hear from you again. My alter-ego- LordVngr.
deej- its all good brother. you look mean in those pics, what's up with that? you're the biggest teddy bear I know though somehow the pics say, "don't **** with me".

Quick Reply: new 09 with 65 miles?