More of my bike..... called again.

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 02:49 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: More of my bike..... called again.

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

i have been calling the dealer at least 2 times a day..... i havent actually called kawi yet.....
I'd go down and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NI6iu7e91Y

Old 06-14-2007, 02:58 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

yeah thats right stick a meat hook in their eye

Old 06-14-2007, 04:10 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Iowaguy

ORIGINAL: ZX1100F1

Eric I feel nearly as badly for you as I do Iowaguy after Patrick handed him his ***.
Any new news on your bike today?

hey naive poster- I don't think anyone handed me my ***, frankly, no one has ever handed me my ***. I think if you go back and reread his attempted "handing me of my ***", the members here shot him in his and he curled up tighter than a rattler preparing to strike and now can only post immature pics insulting others on here. I'm sure like others, I am really wondering why he uses the forum other than to throw insults and get attention. He doesn't know anything about the bike, nor does he ever talk about it. He hasn't offered any type of helpful information to others. One could really wonder what his point is of even being a member. Anyways, just wanted to clear it up to you since you you obviously did not read the "poll". carry on..................
Um...... you do know that plamea (patrick) is the producer of Dirt Bike TV right? He knows ALOT, and he is a great rider. I have met and rode with him a few times.... He knows more than you think. He just keeps a low key on here.

Old 06-14-2007, 04:29 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ZX1100F1

Eric I feel nearly as badly for you as I do Iowaguy after Patrick handed him his ***.
Any new news on your bike today?

hey naive poster- I don't think anyone handed me my ***, frankly, no one has ever handed me my ***. I think if you go back and reread his attempted "handing me of my ***", the members here shot him in his and he curled up tighter than a rattler preparing to strike and now can only post immature pics insulting others on here. I'm sure like others, I am really wondering why he uses the forum other than to throw insults and get attention. He doesn't know anything about the bike, nor does he ever talk about it. He hasn't offered any type of helpful information to others. One could really wonder what his point is of even being a member. Anyways, just wanted to clear it up to you since you you obviously did not read the "poll". carry on..................

You are right and I am wrong not to mention “naive” (I didn’t realize it was so obvious).
Hey I'll admit it if I'm wrong.

Patrick did not "hand you your ***", it just looked that way to me. But what do I know?

I just come here for some entertainment and maybe share and learn a thing or two; thanks for the entertainment.

Old 06-14-2007, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Its always with IG

Old 06-14-2007, 04:47 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

true dat!!

Old 06-14-2007, 04:53 PM

Oh… the confusion[sm=icon_rofl.gif]. See what happens when you act like an *** to so many, you just don’t know who may bite you.[sm=icon_beat.gif]

Old 06-14-2007, 05:05 PM
1st Gear Member

Um..I had nothing to do with the "Poll" except voting.

Quick Reply: More of my bike..... called again.