More of my bike..... called again.

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 10:04 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: More of my bike..... called again.

ow ow lmao
ORIGINAL: ZX1100F1

Eric I feel nearly as badly for you as I do Iowaguy after Patrick handed him his ***.
Any new news on your bike today?

Old 06-14-2007, 04:19 AM
1st Gear Member

Im gonna jack this threat but is Iowaguythe same Irishguy with the DRZ that went on the pine berren ride?

Old 06-14-2007, 04:25 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Um, no. That was Pete. I don't think Pete or Collin either one is on this board.

Old 06-14-2007, 05:05 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

Well the mechanic said that it would probably be done friday at close.... it wasnt, surprise surprise.... So i called again today, i asked for the owner, bill, he wasnt there. So i told the girl that answers the phone is my bike done? NO.... he was waiting on the valve keepers, he got those but he needed those to put the correct valve shim in... so she said hes waiting on the vavle shim......I was " i dont think so" lemme talk to the service manager.... so i talk to him for awhile and he tells me that they dont stock valve shims..... WTF they dont have valve shims..... how f*cked up is that...... So i tell him this is gettin crazy here i just want my damn bike back... He apologized, and he didnt know the whole story about my bike, and told me he is going to get him on it asap and he "thinks" that they have some valve shims... and he said he is going to have the mechanic work on it tomorrow, so i guess if they can find some valve shims i MIGHT get my bike back tomorrow... if they dont find shims, ill have to wait for them from kawi..... how crazy is that... the KAWI dealer doesnt have parts to do routine maintenaince...... GRRRRRRRRRR So guess what i ordered when i got off the phone.... hot cams 7.48mmvalve shim kit.... The mechanis said that they will need adjusted again because of the head and new valves..... ill do it..... bastards.... im SOOOO pisssed. Slacker of a mechanic, or should i call him a parts changer..... not very good at being a mechanic.... Ya know when you go to the dealer to check on your bike and you see the service manual open beside your bike on the lift...... something doesnt seem right with that...... im probably a better mechanic than him.....god damn....... Sorry just a little venting...... i think you guys can appreciate my frustration..... i havent had my bike for 3 1/2 months in the 13 months ive had it...... [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]
I can see why you are frustrated they usaually are the slowest people on the planet. i mean you dont really have to be a expert mechanic as long as you take your time and read your manual you will do great. hope that your luck gets better man. i owuld go crazy if i could not ride my bike.good luck again.

Old 06-14-2007, 05:15 AM
1st Gear Member

Hey Eric,

I feel really bad about your bike, and all the dickin' around the dealer is doing, but you gotta realize there's a higher purpose thing going on here:

I'm not a Trekkie, but there's a line where Spock says "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few", and ever since your bike has been in the shop, you've been kickin'butt over on that HOTD thread! So for the sake of everyone else here, I hope you don't get your bike back for a long, LONG time!!!
[sm=joke.gif][sm=joke.gif][sm=joke.gif]

Seriously, I hope the dealer does get his "poop in a group", and gets your bike back to you quickly without any more bull****. But in the meantime ... don't look for any other hobbies to occupy your time -- the HOTD thread needs you!!! [sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif]

Mike

Old 06-14-2007, 06:11 AM
1st Gear Member

Hey Eric have you tried calling Kawasaki direct and see if they are aware of the situation?

Old 06-14-2007, 09:13 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

I was more worried about gettin my bike back before i was gonna call kawi, but i think i might today.

Old 06-14-2007, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

I was more worried about gettin my bike back before i was gonna call kawi, but i think i might today.
WTF - You should be on the phone with them every day like 10 times a day. They should be sick of you and wanting to doanything to get your bike fixed so you will stopp calling.

TAKE ACTION NOW!

and do not forget about the HOTD thread between phone calls.

Old 06-14-2007, 02:29 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

i have been calling the dealer at least 2 times a day..... i havent actually called kawi yet.....

Old 06-14-2007, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator

i have been calling the dealer at least 2 times a day..... i havent actually called kawi yet.....
let me put this in another way, CALL KAWI NOW
your getting no where with the dealer. I no it sucks and I hate to make compaint calls but you should get on the phone and let them know whats going on.

Quick Reply: More of my bike..... called again.