More of my bike..... called again.

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 07:38 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: More of my bike..... called again.

ORIGINAL: Iowaguy

it's just so ridiculous that they just wouldn't have originally made this bike a 300 in the first place. at least that engine is proven. the 250 otoh, with all the problems being reported not to mention it's a bear to start sometimes, imo, is an unproven powerplant.
WTF!!! this motor has been around for a while. 1994 I believe. I think in your last post you called it outdated, but now its not proven. Make up your mind. I'm tired of having to filter thru your BS and novice opinions. This 250 does exactly what it was designed to do and for the cost vs fun factor Kaw hit a home run.

Don't come back with the "I used to race motocross crap". I can tell you everyone I know that "Used to race"knew how to change a counter shaft sprocket. I know you dont have any real mechanical skill, outherwise you would have known how to put the 300 jug on. I have read your bonehead comments as I sift thru this forum seeking entertainment and knowledge. Your a novice bigmouth that should do a lot more listening and a lot more riding and I would love towatch you ride your"Motard wannabe drz" just to see how much of a squid you are.

I have a feeling you conduct yourself in the same manner in person. Your coworkers and neighbors probably hate you and I would bet you have consumed vast quantities of bodily fluid in your food over the years. Next time I pass thru Iowa I should drop by and give your wife a visit and when I'm done clean her a$$ out with your tooth brush.

Your hated more than Hitler around here and think you should be voted aff the island.

Sorry for the rant guys.

Eric,
I think its time to get on the horn to Kaw!

Old 06-12-2007, 08:01 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Iowaguy

LMAO
Dont you mean.

LMAOThe DRZ is the best machine ever built and due to my lack of riding skill on dirt I had to drop to 17" wheels.

Old 06-12-2007, 08:36 AM
1st Gear Member

Eric,
I was just thinking. Did they replace the valve seats in the new head after they tried to start it with bent valves? If not it might be a problemin the near future as the tolerances are very tight.

And Iowa guy is surely checking this post to see it he is getting any more attention. I can picture him getting excited when he gets the notification via e-mail. Hey Iowa...the only new news on this post that pertains to you is your still ad**khead.

but than again..thats not new news.

Old 06-12-2007, 09:05 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

I dont know if they replaced the seats..... the shaft wasnt bent, the head of the valve was just not perpendicular with the shaft anymore, they were not as bad as it sounds.......

The only # i can find for kawi is the one on thier site, but i have a feeling that i wont get me anywhere.

Old 06-12-2007, 10:37 AM
1st Gear Member

*mental note*DO NOT **** of Patrick*end mental note*

Old 06-12-2007, 11:42 AM
1st Gear Member

Patrick has just expressed the opinion of 99% of this board.
All that I can add is .......... +1

Your hated more than Hitler around here and think you should be voted aff the island
[sm=goodidea.gif]

Quick Reply: More of my bike..... called again.