a little off topic, but hey........

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 07:07 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: a little off topic, but hey........

i'd get the extra controller. I cant remember if it only comes with one or two, but if its two and you got three kids, may as well get the third. if you've got 4 kids get the 4th too because everyone can play those sports games.

Old 12-06-2007, 08:06 PM
IG

thx

Old 12-06-2007, 10:01 PM
1st Gear Member

I've seen the Wii before. It does look like fun. But at the time (Dec 2006), I could only afford just one gaming console. I choose the PS3. And it has been great so far. Warhawk, my favorite, is just plain maddness fun. Eye of Judgement, my newest addition, not really too thrilled but it is still a challenge. Its an actually card game played through the PS Eye.

Old 12-06-2007, 11:58 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

We have ps2 and gamecube..... i dont play video games much... too busy doing other stuff, The games are too hard, i have Hitman for PS2, its soo hard, we always just end up playing mariocart or vectorman, i have the sega game bundle for ps2

Old 12-07-2007, 12:59 AM
1st Gear Member

I picked up a Wii for my little one At best buys. I think it was $300. We also have PS3, PS2, PSP, X-box Elite, and now the Wii. The only game I play Is Socom 3 on the PS3.(Online Only!) For those who don't know Socom 3 is a war game.[sm=shootshoot.gif] [sm=patriot.gif]

Old 12-07-2007, 01:07 AM
1st Gear Member

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - ROCKS! As seen on South Park!

or Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

Old 12-07-2007, 01:18 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Wii also has a steering wheel that the controller fits into and turns it into a pretty fun driving controller.

Old 12-07-2007, 02:35 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: klx250s_rider

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - ROCKS! As seen on South Park!

or Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
RE4 is cool. I love those games. I'm stuck at the part where you hide the girl in a dumpster and have to fight off all the chicks with chainsaws.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:49 AM
1st Gear Member

"custards last stand" for the atari 2600 rocks, or "kaboom" haha. the wii is great for kids but nuthn beats the 360 now that microsoft fixed "the red ring of death" problem, hey for somelaughs check out angry video game nerd on you tube

Old 12-09-2007, 02:00 AM
1st Gear Member

"custards last stand" for the atari 2600 rocks, or "kaboom" haha.
what's awesome is that i do still have an Atari.....my favorite still is pitfall with the awesome sound effects that resemble giant farts......

My favorite games are still on the PS2 and that would be gran turismo...all of them I have finally beaten the latest version and it took well over a year....it's more realistic and has more options than the xbox games IMO.....plus i only play with the controller when i lay on the living room floor because i thing that all "imposter" steering wheels suck butt.....if they aren't attached to an actual car they aren't right.I have a pile of war games right now (socom3,medal of honor...etc.) and i can't play them worth a darn....but then again i don't really play any games much as i'm always outside doing crap....I really like grand theft auto as i can use cheat codes and just get alot of weapons to damage stuff....LOL...breaking stuff is cool...

Quick Reply: a little off topic, but hey........